28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-21-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: WHMCS 6.1.0 RC Nulled by Crankypanky420
replacing one file does not null it, and you have not decoded any files in the download, thanks but no thanks
09-21-2015, 09:30 PM
(09-21-2015 09:26 PM)Gamestation Wrote:  replacing one file does not null it, and you have not decoded any files in the download, thanks but no thanks

if you don´t know what you talk about, better don´t talk.

/includes/classes/WHMCS/license.php
09-21-2015, 10:52 PM
(09-21-2015 09:26 PM)Gamestation Wrote:  replacing one file does not null it, and you have not decoded any files in the download, thanks but no thanks

Happydance Perfect 10

(09-21-2015 09:30 PM)crankypanky420 Wrote:  if you don´t know what you talk about, better don´t talk.

/includes/classes/WHMCS/license.php
Mad Slap

You need to modify about 13 files (probably more in v6) in order to have a clean, working null...
Your null bypasses the license system sure; however that is it. All the numerous callbacks remain, which are critical as they report server information back to WHMCS.

I would advise that you review your null; a quick two second check has refuted your statement: "This version is 100% nulled. No callbacks, no blacklist by whmcs, clean null."
Your second statement: "Nulling WHMCS is not really a challenge..", is also refutable - since I believe - that you have copied this "null" from a 3rd party.
The above infers you should probably not talk, as - you - clearly have no idea what you are talking about if you believe this delusion of yours that this is a 100% perfect null.
If it can be encoded, it can be decoded. If it can be decoded, it can be encoded. The circle of cryptography... Cool
09-21-2015, 11:31 PM
lmfao, oh dear, another so called Nulled Clean version of WHMCS, NOT.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>license.php<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Please learn what files need nulling before you upload crap that's gonna get people caught out

if your not sure then change your title to reflect the share, way to many people sharing whmcs thinking they have cracked it with 1 file swap from a previous version and then blaming other people when they point out its not nulled....

When will people listen.....

Anyway, my final post on this thread
11-15-2015, 07:18 AM
If anyone need WHMCS branded license. I am selling in reasonable price.
Why using Nulled. GET LEGIT.
PM me if you're interested.
5.gif

65.gif