36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-17-2022, 02:22 AM
RE: WHAT IS the "11th ELEMENT?" Bob Schienfeld's MAGICAL COURSE is HERE!
(10-16-2022 09:10 PM)GordonShumway Wrote:  Thanks for the share Theo!

You like to travel off the well beaten path and bring out sold golden oldies.

Nightingale-Conant have a long history and huge catalogue of material and this is one of the gems in the collection.

I did not have this Audio version, but do have the book and a few others by Robert Scheinfeld...

Get the books here.

Cheers,

G.S.

Hey Gordon!

Yeah I feel usually the classics are "classics" for a reason, no matter how old they are right? Beowulf for instance is from somewhere between 750-1000 AD (scholars still debate this) but would we call it "outdated or irrelevant?" Lol-

In any case thank you for those extra Bob S. books here- I had never heard of the two Money and Business Game books, so thank you for those!

I think I'd be afraid for us to exchange hard drives some day, we would need an extra year to go through each others' treasures! (And Layna's of course!) 3wink

Thanks again!
10-17-2022, 02:28 AM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2022 02:35 AM by Theo1.)
(10-17-2022 01:58 AM)GetStuffDone Wrote:  Theo1 my friend! There is more than person who needs this!!!! Im in the line! Thank you!!!!

Any time buddy!

It was weird, I was practicing some 11th Element techniques, and out of the blue a weird chain of images flashed through the screen of my mind- First it was a Lakers jersey, then a basketball hoop, then the movie Airplane- I was very confused but the images continued coming- Then I was overcome by the image of a 7 foot 2 inch tall man, and I realized it was Kareem Abdul Jabbar- Then I saw Kareem throwing punches and kicking with his stilt like legs in the air- Finally I realized I was watching a scene out of Game of Death and right away I thought of you- So there you go! Enjoy!

Also BTW thank you for reminding me about the FHL 2022 share- I had meant to check it out but forgot all about it- Thanks!
10-17-2022, 06:40 AM
Thanks for amazing share @theo1 and Thanks to @gordon also for adding some additional books of Bob!
10-19-2022, 10:14 AM
(10-17-2022 02:22 AM)Theo1 Wrote:  Hey Gordon!

Yeah I feel usually the classics are "classics" for a reason, no matter how old they are right? Beowulf for instance is from somewhere between 750-1000 AD (scholars still debate this) but would we call it "outdated or irrelevant?" Lol-

Hey Theo

Yep. A classic is a classic for a reason. Sometimes they get forgotten for a while and then some new generation unearths one and it catches fire again.

Recently I was reading some of those old Marcus Aurelius (old Roman stuff) works and this lead me to Marcus Tullius Cicero (Another old Roman guy). Cicero's work on "How to Win an Argument - An Ancient Guide to the Art of Persuasion" is very deep.

Cicero had to stand, speak, and persuade other members of the chamber to change their minds. He was a real master of the spoken (and written) word. He did this without any visual aids that are common today.

People being people, these old ideas and masters still hold huge value for those that want to take the time to learn from them.

I for one, see myself as a student.

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
11-14-2022, 04:47 PM
thanks a lot for this share
24.gif
01-17-2024, 01:24 AM
A reupload would be greatly appreciated
01-17-2024, 01:05 PM
how could i of missed this back in 2022!

anyways link is down, any chance of a reup? TIA Thanks Love
01-18-2024, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2024 06:48 PM by GordonShumway.)
Hey everyone,

New Links: 2024-01-18

Recently a member reached out to me and wanted to know if I could re-up the books that I shared earlier in this thread. Also if I had the audio part of the program that would be nice also.

So what's a little fuzzy alien to do? I opened my archive, did a quick search using one of my favorite pc programs that I got for free called "Everything", lo and behold I of course had this treasure!

Here for your enjoyment and entertainment is a re-up of Theo's original audio program and my extra add-on books in PDF format.

NOTE: This share uses the Standard Password to Unzip.

Mediafire Link:

Mega Link
Magic Button :

*** NOTE: If you use my Mega link, PLEASE copy the share to your own Mega Account before you download. This helps the share last longer!

https://mega.nz/file/oXkwyDhY#y99lf2Gmb4...feQ5Muq7Ic

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
01-18-2024, 09:15 PM
Seems like great content, thanks :Happydance
01-21-2024, 05:22 AM
Thanks for this update 5X Reps to you and yours!
Cheers-
BHG
13.gif

14.gif