74.gif

Poll: We Really Need More Mods And Super Mods... Dont We?
Yes... Surely We do, Forum is getting out of Hand.
Naa... We dont.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-05-2011, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 11:45 PM by ShowTime.)
WE NEED MORE MODS
Hello guys, Hope you all are fine...

I think this is very important.

We need more Super Mod. Lala is the Only super-mod we have now
Confused and HE is AWAY.

Our Admin Is Busy With Something Else But HERE... ITS LIKE HELL Sad ...

MakeMoney and WarriorPlus had Been Spamming a Lot Here And No Action Taken or No One Noticing.

Also... I am Fed Up of This Guy, OCEAN80 Who has been Toturing me through PM's Angry ...

PLEASE TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THAT WE NEED MORE MODS TO MODERATE SECTIONS AND SUPER MODS TO BAN THESE A**OLES TO PERMANENTLY OR FOR SOME TIME.

MAAAAAAN... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Sorry if I am wrong... I love the forum and I would like it to be a Bit strick like BHT
Verysad ...
12-07-2011, 12:52 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2011 01:05 AM by lte.)
RE: WE NEED MORE MODS
dont waste your time arguing with people here that you dont know personally .... Theres an option here to ignore a user so that he/she cant send you a message anymore.

just go to your control panel and add him to your ignore list hope it helps.

BTW I agree w/your suggestion in adding more mods here coz every day spammers are attacking our forum and its so very annoying.
12-07-2011, 01:53 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2011 01:57 AM by Taurus.)
RE: WE NEED MORE MODS
@ HitManSEO

Just take your $50 and leave this Place BestBlackhatforum so that you no longer feel toture and no longer meet those ***** in future !

LOL

Dont be childish. Grow up like a man.

And speak proper TAMIL / Hindi ! Dont shame it !

And please it is STRICT, and NOT Strick !

My 2 cents suggestion to you, go set up road stall and sell Roti prata or Nasi Briyani
Please show some Love [Image: heart.gif] By Clicking My Thanks Button / + REP... [Image: smile.gif]

30.gif