39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

01-27-2014, 12:18 PM
RE:
thanks for the clear and concise method on the mirrors. will keep this in my subsribed thread.
I always give +5 Reps to the OP in appreciation of his/her shares/Efforts

01-27-2014, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 09:33 AM by one.)
RE:
Smile Yupp that is good suggestion. Find that suggestionl Tongue
01-28-2014, 07:50 AM
RE: WARNING TO ALL LEECHERS and NEWBIES! (Passwords and Mirrors)
Re: I totally agree because united we stand and divided we fall.let all hands be on deck.
02-09-2014, 11:30 AM
RE:
Thank you NonConformer for your Report.
It's useful and I will use it for my future shares.
I just discovered the Forum and I like the spirit of his members, but I've also found out most of the information I needed, only after couple weeks and I felt kind of Lecher every time I was downloading without giving a Rep.
(I found the button after 3 days) and I started to offer a comment or a thank you at the same time.
3 days ago somebody told me, very kindly, how to hide a link so I started to make mirrors through ZippyShare that I found after a brief research.
For my posts I try to not offer something already shared following the guide in the Freebies page, but I don't really know yet how to search for a non WSO.
Probably in the next days some member of the forum more proficient will kindly show me how to do it.
In my Life, in my Business and in my social relations, I like to offer patience and tollerance and hope you guys will show me the same
+3 Rep Added
02-10-2014, 08:38 AM
RE: WARNING TO ALL LEECHERS and NEWBIES! (Passwords and Mirrors)
(02-09-2014 11:30 AM)taras Wrote:  Thank you NonConformer for your Report.
It's useful and I will use it for my future shares.
I just discovered the Forum and I like the spirit of his members, but I've also found out most of the information I needed, only after couple weeks and I felt kind of Lecher every time I was downloading without giving a Rep.
(I found the button after 3 days) and I started to offer a comment or a thank you at the same time.
3 days ago somebody told me, very kindly, how to hide a link so I started to make mirrors through ZippyShare that I found after a brief research.
For my posts I try to not offer something already shared following the guide in the Freebies page, but I don't really know yet how to search for a non WSO.
Probably in the next days some member of the forum more proficient will kindly show me how to do it.
In my Life, in my Business and in my social relations, I like to offer patience and tollerance and hope you guys will show me the same
+3 Rep Added
The easiest way to search for a thread before posting is to use quotes and only search for a part of the title.

For example: If you were searching for say TIM CASTLEMAN's (lol) Notes product - just search for this:

"conversion notes" that way the search will pick up threads that might not have a proper title. Many products have a unique word, name or phrase in their title that you'll be able to quickly pick up on using quotes in your search.
29.gif
03-02-2014, 05:39 AM
RE:
(01-27-2014 06:57 AM)BigLeech Wrote:  You guys are full of shitz. You will just stop new members from joining here. Reading this type material, I would not VIP with you.
BigLeach - We are going to "pretty you up" ... Now where did I put my makeup and curlers! Biggrin
03-03-2014, 04:31 AM
RE:
Reviews are a great option to contribute too, in my opinion
03-03-2014, 08:26 AM
RE:
thanks for the tips
03-11-2014, 08:55 PM
RE:
Thanks so much for these instructions. Look forward to being able to make mirrors now as well as leaving reps and/or comments.
One Fine Day - I'll be earning a great income and living the life of my dreams Smile
03-25-2014, 11:33 AM
RE:
Maybe not the right place to ask, but after hearing so much about mirroring.

It is safe to share a files through Uploaded, [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!], Netload...?

I am always afraid of getting caught for copyrights.

Huh Huh Huh
10.gif
Download is Power, But Sharing is Wisdom!
Don't be a Leech!
Cool
Closed

71.gif