58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

01-27-2014, 09:38 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2014 09:41 AM by Quasar.)
RE: WARNING TO ALL LEECHERS and NEWBIES! (Passwords and Mirrors)
(01-27-2014 06:54 AM)quijibo Wrote:  Geez... another thread barking at "leechers"... seems to be the favorite word around here. This must be one of the unfriendliest forums I've ever seen.

EVERYBODY here started with one post. EVERYBODY here was a "noob". So just help them out and show them what to do, but in a civilized manner. I'm sure many people here would gladly pay a VIP membership if they felt they were in a friendly place where they could ask a question and not be called stupid, or put up a request and not be called a leecher. Glad the forum got rid of the Thor douche.bag, members like him are better in another place.

No disrespect Nonconformer, but you people, the VIP's, should take a chill pill and help the new people out instead of calling them names. And in any case, isn't the job of the mods to control what can and can't be done in the forum?

Says the VIP with a rep of 16 and double-digit posts!

Mind your manners VIP-NOOB-LEECHER!

Unfriendly forum?!

Where the he*ll have you been?! Compared to other black hat forums I belong to - NOW - TODAY - this is like a tea party!

Go spout your newbie bullsh*it over at Blackhatworld and see how your crybaby comments play!

And the manners and courtesy blade you are waving like some f*cking Braveheart broadsword cuts both ways!

Don't make assumptions you cannot support - I had one post in 2011 - about 24 years after starting with PCs.

Like back in the days of Lexitrons, Wang, IBM Selectrics, TRS-80s, Franklins - etc.

So sonny, take the knot out of your panties!

Making mirrors, offering reviews, doing the mundane bu*llshit is about respect! Respect new members should have for the experienced ones! And the work, expertise, MONEY and knowledge it takes to get all this sh*it!

I don't care if you love, like or hate me - but you da*mn sure better respect me. I know my sh*it!

SO, Mr. (Mrs.) VIP-NOOB-LEECHER!

How about contributing something of value besides your pompous, arrogant comments about how BAAAAD we VIPs are?!

You need to do something to earn your rep here - even as a VIP! You have not earned the right to contribute to this discussion!

This lesson is that there are a few VIPs that are more clueless and more useless than the newbies!

Right, Mr/Ms. STUD VIP with blockbuster feedback and awesome post numbers?!

You may not have liked Thor - lots of people didn't. But he was very necessary and is missed - I understood him. He was fearless and jumped on VIPs and newbies alike that were leechers (there's that word again), dead weight, and couldn't care less about anything except downloading all the free sh*t they could.

He is sorely missed - and badly needed around here!
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
01-27-2014, 09:42 AM
RE:
@ ALL THOR IS MISSED INDEED! ;-(

CopyMyCash
01-27-2014, 09:44 AM
(01-27-2014 06:54 AM)quijibo Wrote:  Geez... another thread barking at "leechers"... seems to be the favorite word around here. This must be one of the unfriendliest forums I've ever seen.

EVERYBODY here started with one post. EVERYBODY here was a "noob". So just help them out and show them what to do, but in a civilized manner. I'm sure many people here would gladly pay a VIP membership if they felt they were in a friendly place where they could ask a question and not be called stupid, or put up a request and not be called a leecher. Glad the forum got rid of the Thor douche.bag, members like him are better in another place.

No disrespect Nonconformer, but you people, the VIP's, should take a chill pill and help the new people out instead of calling them names. And in any case, isn't the job of the mods to control what can and can't be done in the forum?
Re-read the post. I haven't called anyone any names and I've done plenty of helping on this forum. The post is directed at exactly who I said it was directed at. "The thread raiders who do nothing but leech and constantly waste peoples time with their 'gimmie gimmie gimmie' bullshit."

Unfriendliest forum? I beg to differ. - I see people bending over backwards on here all the time to help people. It's filled with info from "people helping people." Not sure what you are reading. Sure there is razing of noobs, but that's typical of any place.
01-27-2014, 09:55 AM
RE:
It's always been this way and will always be this way. If you don't like the leechers, you should just make all of your shares private for the VIP and stop complaining. Some of us are active on 5 or 6 different websites and we will never be able to keep you whiners happy, so we aren't going to try.
JL
01-27-2014, 09:59 AM
RE:
I like many others here have EARNED V.I.P... think about that.

Like Quasar, I've been at this game a long frickin' time. I started marketing online before there even was a "world wide web." I started on prodigy, compuserve and aol "bulletin boards" using an an old 66mhz powermac. And at the time it was cutting edge. I took the same fundamentals of direct marketing and started using them online because I saw the natural progression. Exactly why my threads are what they are. I've done nothing but contribute that knowledge and wisdom on this forum.

WTF have you done? Put up or shut up.

Don't be a d****-leech. Stop seeking to be spoon fed for every little thing. Make mirrors, foster the scene, help others. Pretty simple concept.
72.gif
01-27-2014, 10:03 AM
RE:
your sharing is very useful but some users have slow connection that may be the reason

for me i have slow internet connection so uploading is very hard but i will try

but i think you love to share the useful so keep going here in the freebies section

thanks in advanced
01-27-2014, 10:07 AM
(01-27-2014 10:03 AM)Mido2112 Wrote:  your sharing is very useful but some users have slow connection that may be the reason

for me i have slow internet connection so uploading is very hard but i will try

but i think you love to share the useful so keep going here in the freebies section

thanks in advanced
That's the exception, and I'm perfectly fine with that. Not the people I'm referring to.

And thanks, I'm all about helping people get ahead in life and get out of the chains that bind them. I.E. jobs.
01-27-2014, 10:11 AM
RE:
thanks and we hope all help all so we hope all here get useful from this great forum with his great members

thanks for you and for all our members here

so please don't stop giving and go on...

best regards
01-27-2014, 10:48 AM
(01-27-2014 09:55 AM)JohnnyLoser Wrote:  It's always been this way and will always be this way. If you don't like the leechers, you should just make all of your shares private for the VIP and stop complaining. Some of us are active on 5 or 6 different websites and we will never be able to keep you whiners happy, so we aren't going to try.
JL
Funny, I'm active on different sites as well, yet still contribute and mirror.
01-27-2014, 11:53 AM
(01-27-2014 09:55 AM)JohnnyLoser Wrote:  It's always been this way and will always be this way. If you don't like the leechers, you should just make all of your shares private for the VIP and stop complaining. Some of us are active on 5 or 6 different websites and we will never be able to keep you whiners happy, so we aren't going to try.
JL

Lol! funny! did you know there is a shitload of forum are private, that wouldn't give a f*** about your life and wouldn't ask you for shit other than money, an what you will get in their f****ing forum nothing but shitload of WSO's so they claim that you can't get them only in their forums, you know shithole, i will stop contributing in freebies now and on, because of you shithead loaded of bullshit, maybe you own some F****** "alone posting" forums which you will makes some pennies in you crap loaded VIP bullshit, i just don't like to make people who needs help like i was before get punished because of a fag like you, manage your ass to share something useful, instead of asking like we owe you some shit.
16.gif

More exclusive shares! Click Here
Closed

65.gif