42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

01-27-2014, 04:43 AM
RE:
Right thought's NonConformer
01-27-2014, 04:47 AM
RE:
How to make a mirror.

So, you've downloaded and repped the original file uploader, this is great and a small token of appreciation really does help the thread starter.

The best thing you could do with the file is mirror it so if the download link in the first post gets deleted there will be a second in your post.

First thing you need to do is go to a site that uploads the same file to many different places, this is the easiest way to create lasting mirrors. The best and most common sites to upload mirrors is Mirror Creator (http://www.mirrorcreator.com/) and it really is so simple to do.

Click the "Upload from PC" button (Or drag and drop the file) and select the file you'd like to mirror.

At the bottom of Mirror Creators site, you'll see a list of all the sites it can upload too, obviously the more you tick the more mirrors will be made, but going over the top and uploading the file to every site they have isn't really needed. Just stick with 4 or 5.

Click "Begin Uploading" and wait for the file to upload, depending on your Internet speed this will take between 2 and 15 minutes.

After you've done uploading you'll get a link for the mirror creator site, this will provide everyone else with download links for that file.

Post the download link in the thread.

-----------

Done. Out of interest, how much is VIP membership here?
01-27-2014, 04:53 AM
RE: WARNING TO ALL LEECHERS and NEWBIES! (Passwords and Mirrors)
(01-27-2014 04:47 AM)chrisuren Wrote:  Done. Out of interest, how much is VIP membership here?
Thanks, I'm actually going to append that to the first post.

Ya hear that noobs, here comes the spoon. Undecided
01-27-2014, 06:09 AM
(01-27-2014 04:47 AM)chrisuren Wrote:  Done. Out of interest, how much is VIP membership here?
I was going to ask the same thing...I actually searched yesterday and couldn't find it.
01-27-2014, 06:16 AM
(01-27-2014 06:09 AM)vmarts Wrote:  
I was going to ask the same thing...I actually searched yesterday and couldn't find it.
Send a message to "LaLa" and she will help you with vip. READ THE STICKIES
65.gif
01-27-2014, 06:34 AM
RE:
Even in VIP i see some leechers who don't even take time to say a thank, anyway i'm welling to share hard stuff in VIP section, hope new members who support the forum, don't be blamed to because i see some of them are sharing good stuff, anyway VIP is now less price then ever, hope leechers stop their non sense leeching...

More exclusive shares! Click Here
01-27-2014, 06:54 AM
RE:
Geez... another thread barking at "leechers"... seems to be the favorite word around here. This must be one of the unfriendliest forums I've ever seen.

EVERYBODY here started with one post. EVERYBODY here was a "noob". So just help them out and show them what to do, but in a civilized manner. I'm sure many people here would gladly pay a VIP membership if they felt they were in a friendly place where they could ask a question and not be called stupid, or put up a request and not be called a leecher. Glad the forum got rid of the Thor douche.bag, members like him are better in another place.

No disrespect Nonconformer, but you people, the VIP's, should take a chill pill and help the new people out instead of calling them names. And in any case, isn't the job of the mods to control what can and can't be done in the forum?
01-27-2014, 06:57 AM
RE:
You guys are full of shitz. You will just stop new members from joining here. Reading this type material, I would not VIP with you.
01-27-2014, 08:51 AM
RE:
Be gone or leave, please, we do not need this!!! PLEASE!!!
01-27-2014, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2014 09:19 AM by StevieRay.)
RE:
LORD HAVE MERCY! +5 REP GIVEN!

SHARE YOUR STUFF OR CREATE MIRRORS!

[Image: LEECHING-MF-BEWARE.gif]

CopyMyCash Cool
59.gif
Closed

74.gif