5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-29-2022, 02:41 PM
WARNING DO NOT PURCHASE FROM Keosoft90
WARNING! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM Keosoft90. HE IS RIPPING US OFF!

The owner of this BSO: [Instant BSO] WP Content Factory + OTOs - 17-in-1 AutoBlog Viral Affiliate Plugins, Keosoft90 Is ripping people off with the old "bait-n-switch" Do not trust or buy from him.

I bought this BSO because it says "WP Content Factory + OTOs" You'll notice it says
"OTOs" which is plural. I already have the FE and Pro. I bought it because of the "OTOs" mentioned in the BSO.

It also says "Total Value of BSO: $18(FE) + $37(OTO1) + $197(OTO2) + $67(OTO3) + 40$ BSO Fees = $360

This BSO Member will be Get : WP Content Factory + OTOs

And he even shows you this:
FE - https://anonymiz.com/?http://wpcontentfactory.com/
OTO1 - https://anonymiz.com/?http://wpcontentfa...f-plus.php
OTO2 - https://anonymiz.com/?http://wpcontentfa...cf-dfy.php
OTO3 - https://anonymiz.com/?http://wpcontentfa...entlab.php
OTO4 - https://anonymiz.com/?http://wpcontentfa...seller.php

SO I finally get the DL link and it's only for the fe and the pro OTO. I PM-ed him here and sent him an email. When he finally decided to reply I was told they only have the FE and OTO1.

I have been offline for almost a year with my back and a hip replacement so I forgot that the last time I bought from him it was a shit show as well (I'm sure some of you remeber buying "Froogal" from him). I am going to paypal for a refund since he refuses to give me one.

You can clearly see that he claims you get the fe and all 4 OTOs or why else would he not only continually say OTOs, but why would he list the salepages for the otos.
11-29-2022, 08:58 PM
RE: WARNING DO NOT PURCHASE FROM Keosoft90
Agree with you a 100%
11-30-2022, 08:19 AM
(11-29-2022 08:58 PM)sandakaran2U Wrote:  Agree with you a 100%

Yeah we have to hold these ass holes accountable or they will just keep on taking other peoples money.
12-01-2022, 12:49 AM
Yes, I haven't bought from him since he did the EXACT SAME THING to me.

And I wrote a warning on this forum, too. In the complaints thread. But that was removed.
So this one will be too, I am sure.

But yes, I 100% agree with you and your story is 100% believeable, because it happened to me too.
Unfortunately, despite this being a 'sharing' forum, the owner is held hostage by the GB and BSO sellers, because that is where the money comes from -- I see that SamuraiWarrior is STILL selling here, and if that member can continue selling after all the cr@p he has dealt on this forum thenbe careful.

This isn't a complaint against the forum itself, I've had a very good experience with the mods, but it's a business and needs to pay the bills, and that money comes from sellers.

Test sellers fully before buying. Test their responsiveness. Confirm the exact details of what you are buying, in DMs. The mods and owner WILL pressurize sellers for refunds if you have a solid case -- so, if you can forward DMs to them, proving you were missold something, you will probably get that refund, but it might take time.

Buyer ALWAYS beware. (Notice the words 'Black'+hat' in the name!)
12-01-2022, 03:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2022 05:58 AM by zanderman.)
(12-01-2022 12:49 AM)Magma Wrote:  Yes, I haven't bought from him since he did the EXACT SAME THING to me.

And I wrote a warning on this forum, too. In the complaints thread. But that was removed.
So this one will be too, I am sure.

But yes, I 100% agree with you and your story is 100% believeable, because it happened to me too.
Unfortunately, despite this being a 'sharing' forum, the owner is held hostage by the GB and BSO sellers, because that is where the money comes from -- I see that SamuraiWarrior is STILL selling here, and if that member can continue selling after all the cr@p he has dealt on this forum thenbe careful.

Test sellers fully before buying. Test their responsiveness. Confirm the exact details of what you are buying, in DMs. The mods and owner WILL pressurize sellers for refunds if you have a solid case -- so, if you can forward DMs to them, proving you were missold something, you will probably get that refund, but it might take time.

Buyer ALWAYS beware. (Notice the words 'Black'+hat' in the name!)

d*** you hit the nail on the head. So we will continue to get fukked anyway. That actually explains why he didn’t seem concerned about me reporting him. He already knows that they’ll let him continue to rip people off….sad indeed.
This isn't a complaint against the forum itself, I've had a very good experience with the mods, but it's a business and needs to pay the bills, and that money comes from sellers.
46.gif
12-01-2022, 03:39 AM
I do faced problems with this guy.

I bought [GB] vidtoon and it did not have the promissed OTO's.

He never answered my messages and emails after the payment.

Too bad.
12-01-2022, 06:00 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2022 06:02 AM by zanderman.)
(12-01-2022 03:39 AM)sigmafactor Wrote:  I do faced problems with this guy.

I bought [GB] vidtoon and it did not have the promissed OTO's.

He never answered my messages and emails after the payment.

Too bad.

Yeah, as I look thru the forum this is a regular thing for these ass-holes. I agree with Magma and I'm wondering how long, especially with the truth from Magma, how long this thread will be here. We need to continue to get with the mods until something is done about it.
12-01-2022, 01:24 PM
Its true, i bought a few stuff from Keosoft and always had an hazzle getting it whole.
12-02-2022, 12:57 AM
why the F*** is this in the plr section?!?

anyway, i agree with you 100% from my quick research. he lists all oto's as part as the bso thread but when i go to the oto pages,. it's obvious he wouldn't be able to deliver at least 2 of them. this begs the question if you used any common sense to smell anything fishy. i guess not. it only took me 30 second myself.

with further research this dude is a serial bso and group buy seller which means he doesn't give a SHIT bout you or the users here. neither do the mods who continue to support people paying them off to post garbage like this. they are obvious scams and this thread has been going on for 2 years now? CRAZY! so that was a red flag to me too when doing quick research hat took only 30 seconds. again, i guess you missed the red flags....

but here is the kicker and it has nothing to do with the op. learn from your mistakes. you don't seem to be doing that. you even admitted you had a problem with this seller before. you seem to like to keep buying stuff and obviously the more you buy, the more you're going to potentially get scammed. is any common sense clicking for you yet? it tell ME that you are buying the shiny objects and not focused on a plan or goal. i would suspect that if i browsed the threads you commented on, i might see a lot from the bso or group buy threads and since you love those shiny objects, you probably also spend a lot of time in the giveaway sections of the forum.

listen, i know you spent some hard earned money and you definately have a case to bring to the mods who support these scammers because they gave the forum money. i was actually a part of a similar scam where i literally had to cancel my credit card because the scammer kept charging it with no way to cancel a subscription. the mods did NOTHING to this scammer. i only bought it to review it not to actually continue to use it and when i reviewed it and gave it a negative review. omni himself begged me not to post any negative reviews and my review kept getting deleted. so as you can see, the mods are also the scammers here when it comes to people paying them off. these scammer and ESPECIALLY the mods get away with murder and money being the primary agenda. this dude is a SERIAL group buy and bso seller as i stated. you know how much the forum would los3e if they banned this guy? don't expect it to happen and at the MOST, a slap on the wrist.

with that said. STOP BUYING SHIT and stop trying to search for the next shiny object. you're not doing yourself any favors here. although i support you 100% here even if you posted in the wrong section, you can't just blame the scammers or the mods. you have to blame yourself as well for not learning from your mistakes. you can prevent this happening again or at least less frequently so i highly suggest you figure out what you need and only focus on THOSE things. there is a big difference between our wants and needs and our wants will always be a distraction to what we actually need.... so get your shit together. i'm being blunt because blunt is what you NEED right now and maybe not what you WANT to hear. see how that works with wants and needs?

anyway, sorry this happened. definately request a refund if he didn't fulfill the bso fully and if he refuses, definately contact omni(not lala....omni handles this stuff) and he can talk to the seller for you if you have a legit complaint which it seems you do. don't be so quick to dispute with paypal yet. you need to be patient and go through the proper channels first but also make sure you open a dispute before month end and you can give them all the conversations you had with people on this issue as proof.

i know how it feels and it doesn't feel good. try to make better choices in the future so you can avoid these situations better. you can't change what someone else chooses to do but you can certainly change your own self and choices you tend to make. i am ALWAYS sniffing out scammers on this forum and calling them out over and over and over again. they hate me. they usually reside in the jv section but the gb and bso section of this forum has a TON of them too and the mods are in on the scams and i already mentioned the reason why. it's all about the money.....and this is why the forum is shit now and has been going down hill ever since they changed the rules of group buys and profiting from every single one of them and BANNING legit user of this forum for sharing things that have already been posted as group buys. the shares deminish because of this and the quality of the forum has progressively declined because of this but the admin and mods don't care. they care more about the money they can make from the people who have the potential to eventually scam you!

now when i post the truth like this on the forum and the mods, my posts sometimes get deleted without even a single reason why. no pm...nothing... my posts sometimes just ***POOF*** and disappear like i never posted anything. obviously it's the mods at play who don't want other people knowing the obvious truth. this is why i say they are much a part of this scamming going on in the forum. they are trying to hide it!

but when i say this, it's really nothing personal. these guys are running a business here and can run it however they want. i don't judge too much if money is their primary agenda and not a forum that you can share whatever you want which would make it the best and most popular forum on the internet if they allowed that to happen. without money though, the forum might get neglected so in some ways, these scammer keep the forum running so it's really up to US to call out the scammers and anyone who is part of the suspicious activity on the forum so other people don't fall for the same traps.

sorry this happened to you man. i wanted to show my support by posting what i did and shedding some light on things so other people can be aware as well. it hurts me to see when members get hurt on this forum. i like the members here even if someone of them don't have a clue and keep chasing those shiny objects. i believe it's our duty as a community to speak up and create that awareness.

58.gif