17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-04-2012, 12:56 AM
WARNING DO NOT DOWNLOAD FROM THIS POST --> Sick Submitter 4.0.14 + Sick Hunter 1.0.0.7
Hi,

I downloaded sick submitter 4.0.14 from this post -->

[Exclusive BBHF] Sick Submitter 4.0.14 + Sick Hunter 1.0.0.7

I installed it everything was up and running perfect, i generated a profile then began on the first section which is the profile submitter, so after about 20 minutes of creating/submitting my conteNt to the list of websites, i got infected with one of them false alert viruses it was called e-unit crime protection...? anyway it locked everything on my computer and told me that i was committing a serious crime online by using counterfeit software, which was true but its not a serious crime so they messed up there lol. i know alot about computers and the internet and know how things work and knew that this was a false alert virus and whoever created it wants money!, it was abit of a bitch because it even locked safemode and i couldnt load it up with any of the safemode options at all, i looked into other ways to get rid of it but none of the ideas worked, so i ended up wiping everything from my computer and reinstalling windows again etc etc if u know about computers then you will know that reinstalling windows is a pain in the ass but its good to have a fresh installation, i wasnt that botherd because ive backedup all my important software onto discs, but be warned, and definitely dont DONT DOWNLOAD SICKSUBMITTER FROM HIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

58.gif