25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-29-2012, 10:43 AM
[WARNING] Ommo.net was being FULL RIPPED!!! Scam REVEALED!!! It's a SCAM SITE!!! Save your MONEY!!!
This thread is meant to give awareness to everyone!!!

First of all this site Ommo.net claim this one.

Quote:0mmo is 1 blog about SEO and Internet Marketing Online!
We collect many softwares, scripts, tutorials,..anything to help you start make money online from Zero$.
They even claim that they can ripped BBHF , BHW, and few other BH Sites.

Before ripping them, i was so hesitant to ripped them since i already heard before from a few sources that Ommo.net is not worth joining! But since they were getting popular and lot of demand is rising. We managed to ripped them! Completely Ripped them!

Now I am personally going to give my "PERSONAL REVIEW" and to "REVEAL" the "TRUTH" that is NOT worth joining.
Thus i consider it to be a "SCAM SITE".

Reasons why it's a Scam site:

1) Most of their tools and software's isn't WORKING! I repeat lot of their software is NOT WORKING!!!
Only few were working and this were the tool or software they stole from public and claim it as their OWN! Revised it! LOL!
2) You complain to them you get ban!
3) Fake claims saying they have ripped BBHF and BHW but we have full completely ripped them and we didn't seen any of our VIP stuffs or even from BHW stuffs that isn't existing on their blog!
4) Fake blog views. They are faking their blog views so that users will be fool to think of them being popular.
This is what i noticed from them. They set the blog views either to 9k or 90,000 viewers so users will think of them being popular. LOL! This is absolutely fake blog views. Notice all blog views having a fake value of 9,000 to 90,000 estimated views.
What a pathetic failure to fool users.

Now I believe that he is a member of this forum too
and lurking here silently. LOL!.
Just in case you read this warning! Come and defend yourself since you have the guts to claim your better than BBHF Flagged as VIRUS SPAM SITE or any other IM Sites! LOL!

One more thing i do not want to sound so judgmental BUT the ONLY thing i found useful on their sites were the collections of their linklist. Somehow thanks to them, now i can add it on our BestBlackHatForum VIP Premium Backlinks Packages as an addition!
Biggrin Wink
09-29-2012, 10:48 AM
RE:
Real REVIEW from other SuperVIP Members.
(09-02-2012 01:20 AM)Fleataxi Wrote:  I was thinking of signing up for this but i have heard so many of these sites are crap and most of the software does not work, has anyone else used this service with good results
(09-02-2012 05:02 PM)HairyNed Wrote:  I tested over 60 of 0mmo releases last night and only 2 work, and they are both shared here!
The members there are begging for fixes for months at a time and the tools never get fixed.
In my opinion it is a load of rubbish and not even worth wasting time getting a free account, the $55 upgrade to pro would be plain crazy!
(09-02-2012 08:38 PM)freelander Wrote:  lol.....i dont remember where i read this but 0mmo just leach someone crack and he/she just remove verification from the software that he/she cracks but that will cause problem after you successfully login and want to start working with the software...... i think someone will find more working crack on this forum or another blackhat forum than paying for pro at 0mmo....

( i remember that i have use pinpal bot using 0mmo as password to open the software and i remember i download it from here but now he/she edit the thread maybe to cover the track that he/she also leach from BBHF and share on he/she site)
(09-04-2012 06:33 PM)mikeee Wrote:  I agree too...
0mmo is scam, almost none of their software work
stay away and save $55 for yourself
Remember this review was being posted even before i ripped them!
09-29-2012, 11:01 AM
RE:
The working one were either my version or 0mega's version or Taur's Version.
Check my release crack version as i am not charging any licenses for it.
Private release were 100% free to all supervip and the public crack or public null i shared here before are 100% free to all.
It was just so sad to see how they claim it as their own. It's absolutely true as i saw some of my ubot releases being claim on their 0mmo VIP and without even giving a proper credits on me! Angry

A so called cracker claiming to release a working crack but in reality none of it or most of it isnt working.
Few one working were stolen from my version or 0mega's version or Taur's Version!
09-29-2012, 04:35 PM
RE:
Good work about informing us... the site looks like a cheap whore for sure.... the first few posts on the plugins all have 9002 views... yea right the site suck balls ! :D
09-29-2012, 06:40 PM
RE:
admin can you post ripped Download Links For Us
71.gif
09-29-2012, 10:26 PM
RE:
This makes sense as they claim to belong to vip of a bunch of blackhat forums.
09-29-2012, 11:11 PM
RE:
Absolutely cracking thread OP... disgraceful behaviour on their part. At least they have now been 'outed' and hopefully many will now see them for what they are... not second rate, or even third rate..... possibly fifth rate...

AJ
09-29-2012, 11:27 PM
RE:
You can get it all as a VIP here at BBHF!
09-30-2012, 04:23 AM
RE:
i have a slightly different opinion since 1. when you post ripp to 0mmo, our users can't use it without a auth key. i tried the one in the tread where you posted auth key for 0mmo and other sites...

some of their cracks don't work but a lot of them work some things that i just tried were

wikibomber rank builder neo rank leap pro senukex etc

but you are right some of them aren't working

as far as inflating stats, that might be true I have no idea

and if somebody claims they can crack ubot studio 4 then post it,,, i had to get it elsewhere and oh yea it's fully working

that's right fully working
10-30-2012, 05:38 AM
RE:
So what other sites are there that are not scam like 0mmo?
26.gif

5.gif