39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-04-2013, 06:05 AM
*WANTED* 1$ profit online
Hey guys , how r u doing?
I wonder if anyone can "show" me how to make a single dollar online.
I have no experience in marketing , but i see so many threads about how to make money online "without a problem" , so i said to myself why not join the party?!
If they can do it i can do it!
The problem is that i don't know where to begin , what is needed in order to make money on the internet , is it talent? a good product? money? the right connections?
Or is it enough to be a BBHF member?! Tongue
WHAT IS IT ?
10-07-2013, 08:15 AM
RE:
Anyone?!
Come on guys , i need some help here!
Thanks ;)
10-07-2013, 10:38 AM
RE:
start from fiverr, gigbucks, seoclerks <<< see what people are selling and making $$$, create ur own gigs / services which u can provide...work out urself, there are lots of ways but no will spoon fed u...

go through this forum, u can find almost every tool, theme, plugin, wso etc. here, read them and make a plan and implement on it...

Good Luck
10-09-2013, 09:44 AM
RE:
Thanks for the tips , luckyboy.
I'm trying to make some money from gigs on fivver , i've created 5 gigs , all of them are conected to social networking exchanges.
3 days already and not even a single $!
I know that it's not bcoz of my gigs content , i've copied those gigs from others that have good success with those gigs.
So what am i doing wrong here?!
How can i compete with those guys who are leveled up , when i'm just a beginer?
10-09-2013, 10:30 AM
RE:
don't go to fiverr. that is wasted time unless you live in a poor country where 1 usd is worth 10 times that in another country.

start with what you know. what do you know? what can you share?

in this world, you have to give before you can recieve. you start by giving what you know....specifically what you are an expert in knowing. people learn things in life but they are also born with natural gifts and talent.

so.........

start a free blog(google free hosting) in a specific niche(on a wordpress platform) and share you're knowledge. not too much because after you share what you know, you want to write an ebook on the specifics of what you know and sell it for a reasonable price...let's say 1.99 for you're first product.

has anyone thanked you before? i hope so. share more of what people are thanking you for. basically, it's helping people in some form or another. once you build a following, charge them for more specific help. $1 ain't nothin' man. you can help people for a couple months online and build a following of 100 people who trust and respect you that would pay that 1.99. after that 2nd month. that means you helped people for free at first to reap the rewards later. 100*2=200. that's $2 a day right there. all you did for that was be yourself and share you're knowledge that people were thanking you for anyway 5 years ago because you didn't monetize your knowledge. after you get you're 100 followers to buy in to more specifics, you are continuing to build a list. a month later you sell something else of value for 7.99 and it will sell because now you have some positive reviews. if you did things right, you doubled your list who would buy a copy at 7.99 = $1600.

so just starting out, after your second product and after 4 months, you made close to 2k.

anyway, takes time to build something special. what i mean by something special is you helping people and people recognizing that they need your help in a specific area of life...helping people should be reward enough but people are willing to pay for your time. your time is limited so don't ever feel guilty for charging for it. i suggest always charging less than the going rate or just enough to survive on. don't be greedy because some people who really need your help may not be able to afford it. always take satisfaction in knowing that you are helping someone. don't be greedy because karma is a bitch.

i am willing to guide ya in the right direction. if you want some help, pm me because i hardly read this thread.....
19.gif
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
10-09-2013, 02:04 PM
RE:
"helping people should be reward enough but people are willing to pay for your time. your time is limited so don't ever feel guilty for charging for it."
We share the same belief , cheers for that.
Well i've helped people in the past , and i will continue doing so for as long as i live.
Was i thanked? SURE! countless times.
But now i need to help someone close to me , ME.

I'm not into writing eBooks and that kind of stuff , it's just not my thing.
Thanks for your time and your reply.
10-09-2013, 03:27 PM
RE:
1. Get PLR's. Arrange them into niche.
2. Put them on Web 2.0.
3. Add adsense to it.
4. Share it to Social Networking.

Use tools shared from here to maximize it.
That's your $1.
10-13-2013, 09:11 PM
RE:
hey the best method is here :
you can make $1 first month , $2 for second and $4 for 3rd month AND SO ON

even i too started last month and i have good strategies over it.

http://www.whytochoose.com/2013/10/why-t...rning.html

go there register by clicking JOIN NOW and then send me your user name and i will tell you more good strategies to earn

I can help you more if you became my referral. some are share there and i would send others too
11-12-2014, 02:44 PM
RE:
oh god. he was looking for legit ways to make a buck and you send him to neobux? you even admited yourself that you have just started with the program so how do you know how much you or he/she will make next month or the month after that etc? you just want a referal. that's pretty seflish....
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
11-12-2014, 08:50 PM
RE:
(11-12-2014 02:44 PM)California Kid Wrote:  oh god. he was looking for legit ways to make a buck and you send him to neobux? you even admited yourself that you have just started with the program so how do you know how much you or he/she will make next month or the month after that etc? you just want a referal. that's pretty seflish....
rep added m8!
29.gif

32.gif