64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-21-2016, 06:23 PM
RE: Viral Click
I think this software has great potential also. From a webinar I saw is looks like you need the following to automate it:

1. Someway or tool/software to search for and find viral content.

2. Either do it yourself or have a tool/software to rewrite the viral content.

3. Post the content either manually or with a tool/software the content to a blog post.

4. Post the content either manually or with a tool/software the content to social media.

5. A tool/software to design logos.

6. A tool/software to rip, edit and create videos.

I am going to look around over the next few days and see if there are a combination of tools/software to automate this with. I will post back on this thread if I can find some.

If anyone else finds or knows of tools/software that can do the above, can you please share them here?
06-21-2016, 07:20 PM
(06-21-2016 06:23 PM)grappler Wrote:  ...

I am going to look around over the next few days and see if there are a combination of tools/software to automate this with. I will post back on this thread if I can find some.

If anyone else finds or knows of tools/software that can do the above, can you please share them here?

Nice overview and good idea!
I will edit my post and add few software combos that I think should fit for those needs.

Btw, I was going to create a dedicated thread for such combos, so bbhf members could share what combos they use. Text schemes, mindmaps and etc. Looking forward to see if there are already similar threads.
06-21-2016, 10:37 PM
Agreed. Software looks good. Have seen the webinar.
06-23-2016, 07:30 PM
I like the idea of soft combos
08-27-2016, 10:27 AM
Does anyone the training portion of Viral Click?
52.gif
08-29-2016, 07:11 AM
Hi Guys,
Instead of Viralclick, the same content you can have in Arbicash and also CPA display academy courses.
There is no need for the software or you can alternatively buy some cheap software which posts automatically to social media like FB, Twitter, Instagram etc. Their monthly charge is killing. You can find cheaper blog auto posting software like hasgtag genius and get the thing done.
08-29-2016, 10:10 AM
I have the full course without the software.Please PM me if interested for details
08-31-2016, 05:36 AM
(08-29-2016 07:11 AM)saint9999 Wrote:  Hi Guys,
Instead of Viralclick, the same content you can have in Arbicash and also CPA display academy courses.
There is no need for the software or you can alternatively buy some cheap software which posts automatically to social media like FB, Twitter, Instagram etc. Their monthly charge is killing. You can find cheaper blog auto posting software like hasgtag genius and get the thing done.

saint9999, Thanks for you advice. Repped. Gonna check all of that courses but really would like to get also ViralClick and The Virtual Cash Machine training as well.
09-03-2016, 08:24 PM
check https://contentstudio.io for a cheaper and much better solution.
09-03-2016, 09:31 PM
thanks iamsurf3r, and grappler
I look forward to the thread
26.gif

52.gif