26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-26-2014, 07:45 AM
RE:
(12-26-2014 07:30 AM)promonde Wrote:  This is just plain crap! I have been a VIP here before (under another nick) and there is NOTHING in there worth paying money for and that you can't find for free around the net. Sorry to ruin your sales thread but the truth must ne told.
Yeah right. You sound like you are one of the jackasses who got themselves banned. That's the most ridiculous comment of the week right there. lol Love

The free mind mentality is why you stay stuck. Hard drive full of free junk and spinning around in circles chasing after more of it. The warrior forum might be a good match for you.

Move along- quickly now.
12-26-2014, 07:49 AM
RE:
(12-26-2014 07:41 AM)punjabiseo Wrote:  Wrong Section.
Why are you such a D******** Angry Angry Angry Sad I have seen you post this same comment on at least 4 threads including mine even though the OP has already mentioned it that it is posted in the wrong section(this might even be what prompts you to post the comment even). Please get a job beacause nobody made you the thread scout.
12-26-2014, 07:49 AM
RE:
(12-26-2014 06:20 AM)khawk1 Wrote:  Hi.
Thank you telling us that VIPis worth the money ;-)
How much money are we talking here.., for VIP membership?

Merry Christmas!
Hi my friend. i hope you enjoy your time here, and for further information about VIP BADGE please talk with the great MOD : http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-Lala , and Lala will guide and give you all the best information you need.

Merry Christmass to u 2
12-26-2014, 07:52 AM
RE:
(12-26-2014 07:07 AM)bluenose10 Wrote:  Nice post OP and well done on your success.

My New years resolution.. Stop downloading everything and concentrate on 1 method and hopefully i can get to the level you are now.

Happ New Year to All.
Thanks my friend. Well, thats all about success bro. I have fully understood that amking a lot of work in a lot of directions will make you loose time, loose money and just make shit like everyone else that searchs google how to make money.

Happy new year to u 2
12-26-2014, 07:52 AM
RE:
(12-26-2014 07:30 AM)promonde Wrote:  This is just plain crap! I have been a VIP here before (under another nick) and there is NOTHING in there worth paying money for and that you can't find for free around the net. Sorry to ruin your sales thread but the truth must ne told.
Don't say crap. The VIP section has a lot of good stuff in it. You can't see it so maybe you are just mad. If people posted more of the really great stuff in the VIP section and not the freebies section maybe then you would appreciate what you get just being a member here.
63.gif
12-26-2014, 07:57 AM
RE:
(12-26-2014 07:26 AM)FatBelly Wrote:  Thank you and Happy New Year to you!
I Agree with you and wish you all the best.
Mind sharing how you went to the $3,000/month? From what courses posted here?
Happy new year to u too sir. Well, first i got to learn cracking and C++, in begining i was curious about hacking and cracking and stuff like all other people who get to know technology a little well.
I just used some of http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Mone...ure-Rate-m IDEAS. GREAT AND AWESOME KNOWLEDGE UP IN THERE. YOU ARE VIP AND CAN CHECK EVERYTHING. THEY KEY IS NOT JUST USING THEM AS YOU SEE THEM. JUST TRY TO USE SOME OF THEM MIXING WITH EACH OTHER. I DONT KNOW, WE LIVE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES, YOU JUST MUST MAKE SUCH E GENIOUS THINKING THAT MIXING THEM UP WITH YOUR COUNTRY WILL MAKE YOU THE BEST AT THIS. AND MORE TO DO IS JUST FOCUS IN 1 TASK...

NOW, I DONT MIND SELLING SHIT(THE REAL POOP), BUT THE WAY I SELL IT IS UNIQUE. :) READ THE BOOK-PDF I GAVE AS DOWNLOAD HERE AND ALL IS EASY TO DO. :)
12-26-2014, 08:00 AM
RE:
COUNTINUE YOUR LIFE AS YOU ARE... DONT LET THE GOOD CHANGES GET YOU, BECAUSE YOU RUIN THEM...
12-26-2014, 08:01 AM
RE:
(12-26-2014 07:39 AM)C.Jensen Wrote:  Congratulations! And thank you for the book.
Great Signature. Thank you for reading it bro. Merry Christmas
12-26-2014, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2014 08:11 AM by ALBANIAN BEAST IN BBHF.)
RE:
(12-26-2014 07:52 AM)Daze. Wrote:  
Don't say crap. The VIP section has a lot of good stuff in it. You can't see it so maybe you are just mad. If people posted more of the really great stuff in the VIP section and not the freebies section maybe then you would appreciate what you get just being a member here.
[Image: GW7ze4C.png] He is part of 0.01% failure rate lol Biggrin Lol
12-26-2014, 08:45 AM
RE:
I wish you meany profits, and I started to earn this month from methods around here.Now sticking to that one and improving it each day.Will get VIP one day to support the community and grab new methods and ideas from the VIP section.7

It's all about how your use knowledge around here and take action.
19.gif
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars

58.gif