14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-26-2014, 04:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2014 08:35 PM by ALBANIAN BEAST IN BBHF.)
[VIP] WHY VIP BBHF IS SO AWESOME -THE SCIENCE OF GETTING RICH - PDF
FIRST OF ALL - I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.
I APOLOGISE TO THE MODS AND ADMIN, MAYBE THE THREAD IS IN THE WRONG SECTION, BUT IN HERE IS WHERE ALL THE PEOPLE ENTER FIRST, TRY TO GET WHAT THEY NEED, SO I WANTED TO SHOW TO EVERONE WHO WILL READ THIS THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION :

CURRENTLY CRYMETYME SPEAKING.
I HAVE CHANGED MY NAME BUT THE SAME OLD BOY IN HERE.
I WANTED TO TAKE A MOMENT AND REMEMBER ALL THE GOOD THINGS AND GIFTS I GOT FROM BBHF, AND ALSO THANKING EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU TAKING YOUR GREAT TIME AND SHARING EVERYDAY IN HERE THE BEST TOOLS,SOFTWARES ETC.

WHY VIP IS SO AWESOME?!?

ACTUALLY, I JUST GOT A PM, LET ME CALL IT A "SPAM PM" FROM SOME NEWBIE ASKING ME TO JOIN ANOTHER FORUM OF SEO AND BULLSHIT BECAUSE THEY HAVE MORE SHIT IN THERE, AND THEY ARE BETTER THAN BBHF. I THANKED HIM AND TOOK THE DECISION TO CREATE THIS THREAD, A SPECIAL THREAD, FOR ONLY THE PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW THE REAL IMPORTANCE AND GREATNESS OF BBHF. I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER IN OTHER FORUMS, SUCH AS BHF, HTT, ETC, AND HERE TOO. BUT I HAVE JUST CLOSED MY ACCOUNTS THERE, AND BOUGHT VIP BADGE IN HERE. TOTALLY WORTH EVERY SINGLE CENT.

WHEN I JOINED IN MAY I HAD NOTHING, I WAS BROKEN, NO IDEA, NO MONEY .

NOW - IM MAKING 3,000$ EVERY MONTH AND COUNTING, ALSO I JUST HAVE FINISHED PAYING MY SCHOOL 6 MONTHS IN ADVANCE. WHAT THE HELL... LET ME REPEAT- I WAS MEMBER IN OTHER FORUMS AND MADE NOTHINGGGG...MADE ONLY BULLSHIT OF 200$.

THIS IS ME IN MAY 2014 - MY FIRST THREAD IN BBHF
[Image: t5djg7o.png]

WELL, NOW IM GREAT... AND ALL THANKS TO BBHF. (IN SPECIAL THE VIP SECTION)

[Image: u2miVim.png] TOTALLY WORTH IT

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

MY END OF YEAR GIFT IS THIS BOOK - A GREAT ONE - I GOT FROM THE LIBRARY .ONION FROM DEEP WEB, SCANNED AND IS 100% CLEAN.

THE SCIENCE OF GETTING RICH
DOWNLOAD
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/XDHERVHK

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/ee51d.../analysis/

PLEASE, MAKE A COMMENT , AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL

MUCH LUV 4 BBHF
12-26-2014, 05:31 AM
RE:
Great job, Mate. This is what happens when you focus and stay away from bullshit!

Continue moving forward and you'll only continue to reap the benefits.
12-26-2014, 05:33 AM
RE:
(12-26-2014 05:31 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  Great job, Mate. This is what happens when you focus and stay away from bullshit!

Continue moving forward and you'll only continue to reap the benefits.
Thank You. BBHF inspires me and is a part of my life everyday. Merry Christmas
12-26-2014, 06:20 AM
RE:
Hi.
Thank you telling us that VIPis worth the money ;-)
How much money are we talking here.., for VIP membership?

Merry Christmas!
- There is no elevator to Success, You have to take the stairs. Cool
12-26-2014, 06:59 AM
RE:
Great success man :)
68.gif
Disappointment is a sort of bankruptcy - the bankruptcy of a soul that expends too much in hope and expectation...
- Mark Twain
12-26-2014, 07:07 AM
RE:
Nice post OP and well done on your success.

My New years resolution.. Stop downloading everything and concentrate on 1 method and hopefully i can get to the level you are now.

Happ New Year to All.
Keep Smiling!
12-26-2014, 07:26 AM
RE:
Thank you and Happy New Year to you!
I Agree with you and wish you all the best.
Mind sharing how you went to the $3,000/month? From what courses posted here?
12-26-2014, 07:30 AM
RE:
This is just plain crap! I have been a VIP here before (under another nick) and there is NOTHING in there worth paying money for and that you can't find for free around the net. Sorry to ruin your sales thread but the truth must ne told.
12-26-2014, 07:39 AM
RE:
Congratulations! And thank you for the book.
Live and Learn. Give and Earn.
12-26-2014, 07:41 AM
RE:
Wrong Section.
45.gif

32.gif