71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-26-2015, 07:13 AM
User Batman Must be banned . this guy is a epic shit .
i posted a free offer on VIP offer sec about adult friend finder DB leak . You all can found the thread here. http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Latest-Adult-Friend-Finder-DB-Leak

the db cost $17k so i cant share to every one i just share some sample and i give them who are trusted. no intended to sell if i want to sell i organise a gb or sell on special sec.

then this guy http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-Batmans came to my skype and here all our chat screenshot ..

[Image: 1ZNni88.png]
[Image: fjkqRAF.png]
[Image: o1kP0Ns.png][/php]
[Image: YqmL5l9.png]
[Image: 8SnutuA.png]

i told him many time i give u but not now then he told me liar that i dont have db then i give proof that i have db here.

[Image: bUNP3EX.png]
[Image: MnvFr7p.png]

And last read how he talk abt getting db lol

[Image: ERAdmSC.png]

so i requested mods that this kinda guy must be take a ban hammer

./Th3 D4rklord
05-26-2015, 10:40 AM
RE: User Batman Must be banned . this guy is a epic shit .
You are a liar and I called you out on it. PERIOD.

You are a liar and a very poor scammer wanna be.

So, ban yourself. And stop posting this page cause all it does is confirm what I said originally... You are a liar and you do not have a list to share. Instead you get people to come to you Skype so that your pathetic simple minded self can start whining about how expensive the script cost. Hoping to sell some bogus script or upsale them to buy your email spamming service. I just had a problem with that. So, f*ck off if your sorry ass can not handle the truth. I keep it real and you just waisted my time which is very valuable!

BATMAN
05-26-2015, 11:21 AM
You are a liar and I called you on it. So if you feeling got hurt pussy that's your problem. From now on why don't you try and keep it real and not resort to pathetic poor mans mentally tactics such as posting something for free and then trying to upsell it on Skype you lowlife. http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Late...end+finder

(05-26-2015 02:19 AM)Th3 D4rkl0rd Wrote:  lol no need GB i give all 4 million db free
05-26-2015, 06:54 PM
-
Here, don't say I never gave you anything. Feel free to stop by this BBHF members page and see how a share is properly handled pussy.

Any one that wants this list can get it here from a legit BBHF Member:

No kissing someone ***, no bull*hit, no games. Just straight product as promised
LINK: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Adul...pid1279801

BATMAN
-
05-26-2015, 07:23 PM
You ARE THE BEST D***H*** NIGGA SCAMMER I EVER SEE. GO AND LIVE WITH YOUR 3RD GRD CPA F****** SITE WHICH IS ALREADY EXPOSED AND m*****f***** I TOLD U MANY TIME THAT I GIVE U LATER BUT U d**** HEAD CALLED ME LIAR WHAT A SHAME .

GO AND GET A LIFE .
76.gif
05-28-2015, 12:05 PM
lol d*** everyone hates batman.

he seems okay to me.

Why so much hate?

The guy has done nothing but contribute.

Good work batman :)
--> Looking for people from the USA, I WILL PAY!!
CLICK HERE -> http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Look...I-will-PAY
05-28-2015, 01:53 PM
batman just STFU... we all know about you man... alot of complaints.. folks have the right to speak up and shyt... and u putting them down calling them liars and idiots and what not... i just kept it quite for a while now untill new folks see the REAL truth on ur shyt..
05-29-2015, 07:09 AM
Batman, thanks for what you do on your shares.. Haters are going to hate.. my friend.. and ONLY an idiot starts a thread about removing someone else.. There I said it.. If you have an issue take it to the MOD's.. Flaming each other in public is never a good thing for ANYONE..
05-29-2015, 10:14 AM
hey guys mods are there for a reason and we need good contributors on here which you sure seem to be, spread and give what you can and no need to argue over anything especially lists as there is nothing changing hands except a very large part of goodwill if it happens it happens if not whats the big deal, so don't worry be happy
Scam Buster

benji
05-29-2015, 06:34 PM
Quote:The guy has done nothing but contribute

Yeah,he contributes ugly 5$ CPA WSOs from time to time in order to promote his CPA network ( A script you can buy here on BBHF) . You can see all his recent shares. Everything related to cpa only....wait .....i see he posted a classified WSO in order to promote his Kiddie Classified site here ..
11.gif

59.gif