6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-08-2014, 09:56 AM
Use #1 Ranking Site to Your Advantage
So I bought a domain that ranks #1 in google for the keyword I am trying to rank for. The site is shut down but for some reason it is still ranking. The website that I bought has really bad reputation. I want to use this site somehow to rank my website higher. What would be the best option?

1. Do a simple redirect to my site(might be bad because I don't really want people thinking I am affiliated with the website because of its bad reputation)
2. Build a little minisite and use it as a backlink to my site
3. Any other possibilities?

Thanks in advance for any help.
73cash killz
01-08-2014, 02:01 PM
RE:
Id find the indexed pages with site: and recreate some pages if possible to make sure the rank stays then make it an awesome tear 1 site and have get #1 and #2 on Google :P
My Lamborghini I bought with knowledge gained with Dropshipping courses at BBHF :)
[Image: 5AcZiO7.gif]
01-08-2014, 04:26 PM
RE:
unfortunately the site only had indexed content from years ago. All recent stuff doesn't load except for the footer, never seen that before.. Fortunately I know the person who owned the site. So I may be able to convince him to give me the files from his site. We will see if he goes for it. haha
73cash killz
01-09-2014, 10:35 AM
RE:
I think your best bet is to do 301 redirect to your site. That way the link juice will be transferred to your site, also the rankings.
You mentioned you don't want people thinking you are affiliated with this domain, but keep in mind that only people who know the domain address can notice the redirect ( e.g. someone who types the old domain in address bar). If the site has been offline a lot of time I doubt you'll get many direct visitors from the old domain. Users coming from google can't see the 301 redirect
01-15-2014, 10:07 PM
RE:
KEEPING A LINK ON THE WEBSITE AND SAYING THAT WE ARE MOVED TO THIS WEBSITE INSTEAD OF REDIRECTING WILL ALMOST GIVES YOU THE SAME KIND OF SEARCH ENGINE REPUTATION BECAUSE

GOOGLE KNOWS EVERYTHING
26.gif
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE ON MY GROUP BUY THREADS
01-16-2014, 06:27 AM
RE:
Dont you think over time whether i redirect or put a link on the website. The existing pr of the #1 domain will deplete?
73cash killz
01-16-2014, 07:47 AM
RE:
What is the page rank for the site? This will matter.
01-16-2014, 01:36 PM
RE:
This is what majestic SEO says:
External
Backlinks

Referring
Domains

Referring
IPs

Referring
Subnets

In the last 5 years

Position in Majestic Million

Not in the Majestic Million.

Trust
Flow

Citation
Flow

Honestly not that impressive... and Idk if it has any pr at all... Its not even a site any more, and hasn't been for a few weeks. Yet still ranked #2...
73cash killz
01-17-2014, 12:49 AM
RE:
Hi!

If your site still ranks #1, don't 301 redirect.

Try to rebuild some content on it. You can use Wayback Machin to see the site in the past.

Good luck ;)
01-18-2014, 06:10 PM
RE:
are u seo expert? like this can be disquz well.. How to rank in google without content??
60.gif

36.gif