66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-17-2019, 11:38 PM
Ubersuggest now can check backlinks for free!
Hey guys,
just found out this new feature on ubersuggest, now it can check backlinks!

Great free tool.

I guess its database is not big yet but I think we PBN's users will have to block its bot to hide our links. Now I am trying to find some info about this bot if anyone knows please let me know :-)

If anyone needs the list of the most common backlinks tools bots, pm me, and I will send it.
If you find any of my shares expired, feel free to pm me asking for reuploading! :-)
05-04-2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Ubersuggest now can check backlinks for free!
Although it's free to use, Ubersuggest often does not suggest any keywords or shows inaccurate search volumes due to backend errors.
05-04-2020, 08:53 PM
I personally compared Ubbersuggest tool with the Ahref and I found that Ahref is more authentic than ubbersuggest as ubbersuggest's alogrithm isn't mature yet and shows no values/nothing many times on many keywords which in fact have good volume in real otherwise
05-31-2020, 06:16 AM
(05-04-2020 08:53 PM)humptydumpty Wrote:  I personally compared Ubbersuggest tool with the Ahref and I found that Ahref is more authentic than ubbersuggest as ubbersuggest's alogrithm isn't mature yet and shows no values/nothing many times on many keywords which in fact have good volume in real otherwise

I was of the view that ubersuggest is the best there is as my experience with it has been good uptil now. I have not used ahref although there are some good reviews about it but will definitely try it now and see the difference.

68.gif