55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

06-28-2013, 10:10 AM
RE:
adfly doesn't work with Facebook, but Twitter and adfly working Ok

Anybody can answer?

sorry for my bad english
06-28-2013, 04:13 PM
RE:
(06-28-2013 08:30 AM)Andre Wrote:  
(06-26-2013 05:39 PM)misnar Wrote:  
(06-26-2013 04:00 AM)jpgaga Wrote:  Ok misnar thanks for answer my questions... however reading a little, I don't know if this worth the effort of create blogs or sites because the earnings can't be more than a couple of bucks per day. As Hanhyoah says, $1,5 per 24 hours is not too much for me because in my case is impossible even to think in pay the electricity bill with this daily earnings because $1,5 per day for 30 days equal $45 and in my Country the electricity bill can be easily $60 per month and without using a computer 24 hours per day 30 days per month.

I don't know what method are using Hanhyoah, but I assume that is the lazy method but in general maybe the earnings per day don't surpass this ammount. And I don't know if creating sites the things will be different, because 1 site or 100 sites without enormous traffic don't serve for nothing.

Really I'm confused and I don't know what to do.

Finally I want to know if the traffic buster software can make a difference because you say that this software is your main revenue software. Could you share this software ?.

The big question in IM is how gain big exposure and in my case I never have been able to achieve that.
Hi mate,

Thanks to this thread i've beginning to see that the flow you can generate from Jingling depend depend on your internet connection and your computer hardware. And maybe you're country too.

So In europe or US i see that users are able to speed up to 7.000 clic a day on links and Asian, sadly, are long way behind.
So of course for me in EU with more than 10 Bots installed on different network, this works perfect. For a single Asian guy with one computer, with 1Mb/s as internet speed...YES you'll have very low results. And this...Sorry i can't do anything for you...

So the idea of @Hanhyoah is smart, he got tiny result so he will make other works for him. Smart one. This how it's begin.

About TB, simply use : Twitter trend sniper + Tweetspice "Find and reply " module + Pluggio or Newstweets + dlvrit (with shortener A.D.F.L.Y) = TB (in a way) it will do the same job. Don't have to create 15.000 acconuts, just 10 twitter accounts are enough. All this tools are free and can be downloaded here !

Any progress with testing jingling bot + [Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]?
Hi Andre,

[Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD] seems to works pretty fine. No captcha, no warning message, no account flagged. I've tested it only 3days full day (24/24) made some bucks, but seems like it growing very very slowly. But working, i prefer A.D.F.L.Y. as they pay more.

A member told me about A.D.F.O.C.U.S., i'll try it this weekend, they seems to pay pretty good.

I'll keep you updated + i'll share a working A.D.F.L.Y. bot too in few days.
+REP is always appreciated !
06-28-2013, 04:14 PM
RE:
(06-28-2013 10:10 AM)dedalo Wrote:  adfly doesn't work with Facebook, but Twitter and adfly working Ok

Anybody can answer?

sorry for my bad english
Can't understand you're question. Please : take your time and write an more explained and understandable question.
06-29-2013, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2013 02:07 AM by dedalo.)
RE:
(06-28-2013 04:14 PM)misnar Wrote:  
(06-28-2013 10:10 AM)dedalo Wrote:  adfly doesn't work with Facebook, but Twitter and adfly working Ok

Anybody can answer?

sorry for my bad english
Can't understand you're question. Please : take your time and write an more explained and understandable question.
ok try to explain better.
note:I'm using google translator ok.

- I have configured DLVR.it correctly with my twitter and facebook accounts.
- I have set the necessary RSS sources in DLVR.it , with my api adfly:
http://api.a d f .l y links were NOT allowed here!!!/api.php?key=6e435e0413dd409cea5b76916837f10a&uid=4432492&advert_type=int&domain=a d f .l y links were NOT allowed here!!!&url=@URL@

- in twitter works successfully, ADF.FLY properly shortened links, works perfect. but facebook does not show any information on the rss feed, searching internet tells this may be because Facebook blocks addfly links.

Could you please help me solve this problem?

06-29-2013, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2013 05:38 PM by nercciss.)
RE:
adfly is waste of time , there is lots of thousands ways to earn decent income .
34.gif
06-29-2013, 08:00 PM
RE:
gonna try this one
07-01-2013, 05:09 PM
RE:
my thought: if this software can click on link on our site, why don't we just put ppc adv there like infolink,etc. also the income will much more so we don't need adfly Blush
07-02-2013, 02:02 AM
RE:
Hi everyone,

Today was payment day for A.D.F.L.Y. Did you received your earnings ? Hope so. If you still haven't generated some cash, send me a PM i'll try to help you. (even if many of you are already on my skype ^^)

@yogadull : Jingling seems simple but you can do so much with a traffic hammer in your hands. So try some ideas, and some add network...you'll see that it's a good begining.

Next month i'll update the post with something like your idea, but much more money than A.D.F.L.Y and still with this only bots and multiples computer. Just need to wait for the payment.

Have a nice week everyone !
07-02-2013, 05:45 PM
RE:
(07-02-2013 02:02 AM)misnar Wrote:  Hi everyone,

Today was payment day for A.D.F.L.Y. Did you received your earnings ? Hope so. If you still haven't generated some cash, send me a PM i'll try to help you. (even if many of you are already on my skype ^^)

@yogadull : Jingling seems simple but you can do so much with a traffic hammer in your hands. So try some ideas, and some add network...you'll see that it's a good begining.

Next month i'll update the post with something like your idea, but much more money than A.D.F.L.Y and still with this only bots and multiples computer. Just need to wait for the payment.

Have a nice week everyone !
Yup , i got near 7$ and now i have 30-40 Ref . Showing them this method . Is there any problem if huge of people doing the same way ? Did a d f .l y links were NOT allowed here!!! admin notice that !

Hope can chat with you in some day misnar :D
Hey guys , give me some reputation if you find my post helpful Smile . Thank
07-02-2013, 06:14 PM
RE:
(07-02-2013 05:45 PM)Hanhyoah Wrote:  Yup , i got near 7$ and now i have 30-40 Ref . Showing them this method . Is there any problem if huge of people doing the same way ? Did a d f .l y links were NOT allowed here!!! admin notice that !

Hope can chat with you in some day misnar :D
Hi glad you got results. 7$ is still quiet low...But again all depend of your connection speed and country. A Cheap (10$) US VPS can help you a LOT with only jingling on it ;)

30-40 ref, nice one, give them the same advice about the US VPS. I thought i add you on Skype, i'll be pleased to speak with you, jsut send me your skype ID via PM.

Don't seems to be a problem, my main account was flaged as "suspicious" yesterday but got my payment without any troubles.

Keep me updated guys !
27.gif
Closed

53.gif