5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-24-2014, 07:56 PM
Twitter supremacy...Uncrackable?
I would love to have a working crack of twitter supremacy, it would save me a lot of work and as the pricing is a high monthly charge I can't really afford that. There have been many cracks on this site but unfortunately none of them have worked properly. So if any one has any working cracks please post here, the last crack try was by PRT i think but didn't work properly.
10-24-2014, 08:30 PM
RE:
You joined back in 2012, 12 posts of requests and no contribution.

The answer is NO.
--> Looking for people from the USA, I WILL PAY!!
CLICK HERE -> http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Look...I-will-PAY
10-24-2014, 08:48 PM
RE:
What contribution do you want me to give? I have no skills in programming and only do seo work. Should I go around all the threads unnecessarily and drop a comment for no reason to put up my post count? Should I spam the forum to up my post count?

I didn't spefically say "dear truth hurts" please reply to my thread and give me answer, if the answer is a no just leave this thread and move on with something more valuable man. Jesus, people have so much time on their hands
10-25-2014, 04:10 AM
RE:
What Truth Hurts is saying is you've been a member for some time but only come here to ask that someone gives you something and you have never shared anything. This is a community and communities only work if its members share with each other. I'm sure you have purchased some software, course or book over the years that would have been of interest to others here. Contributing here can also be in the form of creating download mirrors, sharing your experiences and opinions or asking intelligent questions. Members don't like leechers. A leecher is someone who takes but never gives. Simple business networking here, nothing complicated. You give a hand up to others and others will give you hand up to you. And your post count doesn't matter it's your rep that does.
10-25-2014, 04:16 AM
RE:
Manpreet, like profits said, you may not be able to crack software or anything but you can benefit the community by giving solid advice although posting software and courses seems to generate more reps.
24.gif
10-25-2014, 09:10 AM
RE:
Strange, since 2012 you only come here for help and requests. You are programmer and seo expert, but you have not shared a single program or pdf or any unique method, which is useful for this community.
Feel free to send me crack request, but make sure it is paid request!
10-25-2014, 11:31 PM
RE:
Everything you say above is true. I have come to the request section to request. In fact I come to this site only for this. Even though a lot of the links I click on go straight to the VIP section I find this site highly resourceful when it comes to getting cracked/nulled software. I don't find this site very interactive like a major forum is, the reason for this may be a high % of the users come for software.
10-26-2014, 04:38 AM
RE:
if the forum wasn't interactive there would be no software to get. There is info all over the forum contributed by members that explains why there is never a working copy of this software. The fact is that the developer of the bot is constantly updating so when it's cracked it will only work for a few days. Crackers lost interest because their time is more valuable than constantly nulling software that costs hardly anything and won't last as long as the free trial. As the community lost interest since cracks never seem to be working downloads dropped off so the cracker starts earning or spreading their scripts less and moves on to something hotter. While this isn't the best twitter bot, it's good enough to make the license fee using it for the free trial period. Or just get additional trials till you earn enough to support the developer. The subscription comes to like 25 cents a day. Your time spent coming her to look for it should be worth 100 times that.
01-03-2015, 06:31 AM
RE:
It's not uncrackable. I will crack this when I will have time
If you like the share, give positive reputation!...
01-03-2015, 06:37 AM
RE:
Sure, it is crackable. But u have like 0 rep and nobody is willed to share it with you.
Simple as that!
74.gif

75.gif