62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-03-2013, 06:29 AM
RE:
How about auto scraping and then tweeting (not retweeting) a currently trending topic - so as to look current and real?
09-26-2013, 12:06 AM
RE:
Hey guys! There's a cheap bot on the market called "Twitter money not" - you may have heard of it since its only $47. Here's some advice: DO NOT F****** BUY IT!!! The price may seem appealing but the "you get what you pay for" saying has never been more true than it is here.

I purchased the not and of the many things it can't do, among them is being able follow consistently. After clicking the follow button, it only runs its follow cycle ONCE! If you want to run more than one cycle you have to hit the button again and even then it starts from the top of the 'to follow' list again which is useless!
Selling Addmefast accounts w/ 25,000 pts: 1x acct = $20
5x acct = $85
First five single accounts = half price!

Selling PVA Gmail accounts
10 = $5
50 = $20

PM me if interested
04-02-2014, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2014 11:49 PM by dead1234.)
RE:
I think this bot is well and truly dead not to mention on the blackhatworld forum there a thread about version 3 and apparently existing customers will have to buy a upgrade even though on the site it says when you buy v2 lifetime upgrades. It has only been upgraded once all year since I bought it and that was to remove something because it was broken due to changes in twitter api.

56.gif