20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-06-2013, 01:48 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2013 06:27 AM by ravencyborg.)
Twitter Money Bot v3 is coming soon... Any suggestions?
You know, Twitter Money Bot v2 PRO and FREE Edition has thousands of users. Thanks for all the supports guys!

Official Website is: http://twittermoneybot.com

1 Month later, Twitter Money Bot will be 1 year old!

So we will start to develop version 3 in this month, And hopefully we will release v3 in this or next month. It'll be so powerful twitter marketing software.

Version 2 currently has these features:
[Image: ok.png] Able To Add Unlimited Twitter Accounts
[Image: ok.png] Proxy Support
[Image: ok.png] Extremely Fast Username Scraper and User ID Scraper
[Image: ok.png] Username And User ID Follower
[Image: ok.png] Follow Other User’s Followers
[Image: ok.png] Unfollower
[Image: ok.png] Unfollow Users Who Don’t Follow You Back Feature
[Image: ok.png] Reply / @Mention Generator
[Image: ok.png] Tweet Poster
[Image: ok.png] Avatar Scraper
[Image: ok.png] Advanced Scraper And Manager (You can avoid spammy bots with this module)
[Image: ok.png] Tweet Scraper
[Image: ok.png] Mass Retweet
[Image: ok.png] Mass Favorite
[Image: ok.png] Too Fast Twitter Account Creator
[Image: ok.png]DeathByCaptcha Auto Captcha Solving, Proxies, Fake Email Generator And Multi Threading Supported For Account Creator
[Image: ok.png] Mass Account Statistics Checker
[Image: ok.png]Random Delay Feature For Some Modules
[Image: ok.png]No Monthly Fees
[Image: ok.png]Lifetime Update and Support
[Image: ok.png]The Cheapest Twitter Marketing Tool On The Market

You can take a look at screenshots from this page: http://twittermoneybot.com/tmb-screenshots/

So, what kind of features should we add into Version 3. You can give feature suggestions to us in this thread.

Regards,
ravencyborg
Best Twitter Bot - Instagram Bot - https://twittermoneybot.com

Do not miss this great opportunity!!! It is in discount at the moment!
08-06-2013, 08:07 AM
RE:
good work and good luck

I'm happy to see your progress! you may consider a BSO for V3 + a BBHF coupon

Definitely I will buy your software
08-06-2013, 10:04 AM
RE:
New Feature:
1. To be able to specifically SELECT certain accounts to automatically RT tweets specified and not the current feature of manually selecting individual accounts at a time to do the RTs. That goes for the FV and posting feature as well
2. To be able to import proxies in a file and accounts in file separately and TIE/link them as its done in Tweet Demon/Twitter marketing Robot
3. To be able to update accounts created with images and bios
4. To be able to import our own email accounts to create the accounts and confirm

I guess the above features enumerated would do the soft some good. ;) Thanks.
08-06-2013, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 04:50 PM by JellyMe.)
RE:
Hi @RavenCyborg

I'am already one of your paid customer and your little bot help me a lot EVERY DAY. So thanks a lot. I'll change nothing about the features, because it's quite perfect.

BUT one thing will place your bot above the others : MULTI-THREADING. Right now, you can only select ONE account at a time and do all action accounts per accounts.... If you can make possible to select a list of accounts to use for RT/Fav/Poster...I think you'll have one of the best Twitter bot.

Few questions : does the V2 will continue to work after V3 launch ? And does your old clients will get a discount ? (or free update) ?

Thanks again for your work. 1st software where you really got what you've paid. It's rare. ^^
+REP is always appreciated !
08-09-2013, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2013 09:28 PM by NickyOktavian.)
RE:
my suggestion:
- scrape full name, bio's, profile link, headers, avatars, and backgrounds.
- module change/upload header and backgrounds. (support thread maybe up to 1000 thread).
- module change password, and username.
- proxy api/download proxy from url.

I buy ur bot for my 4 VPS (maybe 4 license) if u add 3 feature above...

Thanks
6.gif
.:: MASSTUNNELER | Create Your Own Proxy ::.
~> Contact Me Skype: NickyOktavian <~
08-21-2013, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2013 08:50 PM by Sociable.)
RE:
Is it possible to post mass DM and Mass tweets? if possible I'll buy it with discount.
08-21-2013, 10:01 PM
RE:
@R

Still working on your blog soft update via PM buddy!

Dev for TMB v3

multi-thread and/or socket version
scraping of random profile and/or account bio data

That is about it really, there is nothing else on the marketplace that is really doing what TMB can do for the price, so V3 should just improve on what works... If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

+REP just for coding a cool bit of kit :-)
*** Glad to be Back! ***
08-25-2013, 04:15 AM
RE:
1) I would love it if you add an email verifier so let's say we create accounts with hotmail the account look more real because they work.

2) I would love it if you can do the bot like Twitter Strom. What it does it created twitter accounts with no need of emails!It uses mailnator, but I would suggest you use mailnesia. Like this we could have verified email accounts which would look more real.

3) Finally, twitter bios scraper. It would be all and would be perfect!

Thank you!
08-27-2013, 10:55 PM
RE:
Tweet splitter and combiner basically scrape tweets split tweets in half and merge them with other tweets... like so

i am eating breakfast right now, listening to some cool music!!!!!! rock and roll!

stupid google ruined my business gonna think of what im gonna do now.

so creates

i am eating breakfast right now, gonna think of what im gonna do now.

stupid google ruined my buisness, listening to some cool music!!!!!! rock and roll!

tweet translator to translate tweets so get unique readable tweets

Twitter campaigns so you can set it running without any babysitting....... with anti spam filters to not get banned on twitter ie

today create 5 accounts> post 10-15 unique tweets on both using twitter combiner merger or tweet translator> follow up to 10-50 followers for each account>retweet 5 tweets on each twitter account

or

today with accounts x y and z> follow up to 50 followers>un follow users not following> tweet 10 unique tweets on each twitter account....

Verified twitter account creator

Using dispoable email addresses gsa uses around 10 different ones or using the email . trick that works for twitter... for example wetruftrwe.ergw@gmail.com can give you mutliple emails for one email wetruftrweergw@gmail.com

Avatar automatic scraper and upload when creating accounts

Unique spun bios for accounts (option to create spintax to post bio for accounts)

Can make tasks to for each twitter account simultaneously (so dont have to switch back and forth)
Important for this is that tweets and follows should be unique for each account.
So like use these 20 twitter accounts to follow x amount of people..... or use these 20 twitter accounts to post 50 unique tweets per account...

Anyway thanks for a great twitter software... these additions would really outbeat the other twitter bots out there
08-28-2013, 01:47 AM
RE:
==========
@Raven

Any ideas on beta release date for testing this yet bud?
25.gif
*** Glad to be Back! ***

34.gif