34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-01-2019, 12:38 AM
[Tutorial] How to warm up your Instagram Accounts [UPDATED September 2019]
Warm up your accounts Propery. BRO
long time no see.

Warming up your IG account properly is strictly important nowadays an especially after the last IG update. Now before I move forward and show you how I am warming up my accounts properly you should be aware of the fact that accounts Under 4 months old should not be on your plans to automate. This is not the same game as it used to be since the last update.

The settings being shared right now is the Proper setup to make sure your accounts will not flagged as a Bot when you simply want to grow a niche account. If you are planning to Spam CPA offers - Do not expect for it to last more then a few days after you warming up. It's more of a cat and a mouse game.

Make sure first:

[*]Check that the account is fully verified and the Link to approve your IG account registry is finished.
[*]Soon after you logged in - Do not perform any action. Let your account rest for at least 3 Days.
[*]Do not insert any link for the first 14 days.
[*]Upload at least 2 Photos
[*]Manually Like and Follow random 10 High-Authority Accounts from your niche
[*]Let your account rest again for 24 Hours

Disclaimer:

All of those actions being made to make sure that IG Is not recognize you as a robot. Because think for yourself, as someone who works on IG - How easy will it be to catch those accounts who came to automate? Here is the exact points for them to flag;

[*]Logged in from different location to the account (Password reset) - 1 BAD Point
[*]Instantly Follow 200 People a day Right after he was logged in from different location - 1 Bad point
[*]Following 200 a day from the API - 1 Bad point: Which human follow 200 a day from API?
[*]Getting DMs and not replying? -- This is what Bots usually do - Not replying. Make sure to set up an auto-reply for DMs - 1 bad point
[*]Randomize Search - execute random searches for hashtags/usernames in the first 3 days.

As you see: the main goal is to AVOID any kind of negative experience with IG algorithm: Soon as you hit too many negative scenarios (eg: like blocks, phone verifications,) it will rank your account as a low-trust authority: This is what you want to avoid. So, Avoid getting those Negative points from IG to keep your account healthy.

Think of IG as a Police officer: They will see you once doing some trouble - They will pass on it. They will see your account doing trouble twice ; They will give you another chance. ; They will see you doing it again for the third time ; They (their machine learnings) will understand that they are dealing with a Robot. Say goodbye IG.

[Image: giphy.gif]

No more public Proxies. If you start to automate with known providers which are selling IPs for $2-3 you will not last more than 14 days without getting permanent blocks for your actions.

Proxies? This

[*]Find a 4G Proxy provider.
[*]Create your OWN Dedicated Proxy.
[*]You found a Proxy which cost you $1 And is working? don't share. It will die.

My Exact Follow / Like Execute Plan

[Image: zDvDkJG.png]
Rep+ me if you found it useful :)
09-01-2019, 03:54 PM
RE: [Tutorial] How to warm up your Instagram Accounts [UPDATED September 2019]
Hey Almighty Andrew, would love to get this. I actually need to get going on a legitimate IG (or more) account. Thanks for sending the link and Max reps!
"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you enjoy the play?"
10-31-2019, 05:29 PM
i just start learning about instagram marketing, i would like to get this, and thank you in advanced rep added
Hello everyone Perfect 10
11-04-2019, 12:44 PM
where is url ??
11-19-2019, 03:59 AM
i want to learn more
16.gif

60.gif