21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-14-2014, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2014 11:22 AM by CommShack.)
[Tutorial] How To Get Started In CPA
Greetings! I have been seeing a lot of questions lately of how to start out with CPA, so I figured I would make a series of tutorials for you guys starting with this one.

[Image: 53na3sZ.png]
I am a 23 year old, who lives in the United Stated of America. I got involved with CPA/PPD in the second half of 2013. I have been reading constantly on how to improve earnings, optimize offers, and figuring out which network works the best for me. I have tried about 10 different networks, and I have found that CPAGrip works the best for me. For this section, we will go over signing up for CPAGrip. I am earning consistently about $100+ a day, and have been doing so for the last couple months. Once you find your methods, and your niches, it’s pretty easy to figure out what to do next. That’s one thing I love about CPA is that if you do not like where you are in respect to your earnings, you can always work on it, and it will improve. There is immense room for growth in the CPA world. The sky is the limit LITERALLY.

[Image: iBDiNXh.png]
First an foremost we obviously need to pick a CPA network. I have done a lot of the work for you, and I have found CPAGrip to be the best out there. I will list some of the reasons I think they are the best around below:
• 100% Customizable lockers
• Unparalleled support staff
• New offers on almost a daily basis
• Net 15 payout options for established accounts
• Amazing community and chat.
Those are just some of the things I love about grip. But enough rambling on about why they are great, let’s get you signed up

[Image: uSbRKBY.png]
I will be posting my referral link for CPAGrip below, and would appreciate anyone to sign up via that link. It is completely free, and does not change your earning whatsoever, but I will be more than happy to assist new members who sign up under my referral link with anything I can, from landing pages, to offer optimization, or anything else the need.

It’s a very straightforward signup page, it’s very easy, and very fast. Once you are done, and accepted, you will login to the website, and see your dashboard with Chat (will be enabled when you reach $25), links on the side, and statistics.

[Image: E7zQw6e.png]
On the side there is a link titled “Monetization Tools” you will want to click that, and click “URL / File Locker”. From this page you are able to view all of your made link lockers and stats for them. We want to create a new one so click the “Create New URL / File Locker” button at the top.
Rather than sit here and explain what every little thing here does, it’s best for you to go ahead and play around here. There’s the old saying “Fish for a man, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.” I believe you will learn more in the long run by playing around with this, than me just explaining it to you. Once you have your link locker made, you’re ready to spread this around and start making some $$!

Next tutorial: How to get traffic to your new link lockers / niches.
03-14-2014, 02:45 PM
RE:
Nice mate thanks a lot on this one. Waiting for your next post.
03-14-2014, 08:59 PM
RE:
very interesting post :-)
03-14-2014, 10:44 PM
RE:
very interesting this post
03-14-2014, 11:06 PM
RE:
+rep

looking forward for next post
61.gif
03-14-2014, 11:13 PM
RE:
Why do not we're setting up a group and share links lockers ??
04-07-2014, 01:29 PM
RE:
looking forward to your next post.
04-07-2014, 02:04 PM
RE:
Thanks for the share..
04-08-2014, 03:45 PM
RE:
waiting for next post about drive traffic to link lockers ...
04-17-2014, 01:59 AM
RE:
bump :D please share next
33.gif

39.gif