45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-05-2014, 12:13 AM
[Trade] Looking for license for GSA SER
Hello, I have accidentally stumbled upon a outstanding method to rank hard keywords pretty quick. This in all honesty could be fixed on the next google update, but it may not. This will be perfect for some quick churn and burn, and if it is not fixed soon can rank you top pages for extremely difficult keywords. This method is not on any forums, not even in the VIP sections. I can guarantee you will be satisfied with this method, and its very very easy to do. If you are not satisfied with the information I give you, you can change the GSA SER license.

But if we are to do this trade, you must promise to not tell anyone because it will get saturated and Google then will fix it sooner. I am not trying to be greedy, and I would love to share things with this community, as I have, but I would like to keep this method alive as long as possible.

This is noting like a WSO or any other stupid thing you would buy from sites. Its not a software or a eBook, its an accident that Google will fix as soon as they see people are taking advantage of it. So if your interested leave a message or PM me.
01-05-2014, 02:01 AM
RE:
I'm sure you have made a decent amount of money since you are able to rank ur keywords...however GSA SER is only $89
01-05-2014, 02:15 AM
RE:
Instead of GSA SER .
You will need GSA SEO Indexer , GSA Captcha Breaker . It cost over $200
01-05-2014, 03:44 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2014 03:47 AM by Randelf.)
RE:
I cant use this on my site, as im afraid of the repercussions of a google knock down. This would be better for a churn and burn. I could try to make one, but have never made one b4. I am new to IM and seo. I only have one project going and I am learning through OTJ training and these great forums. So if anyone wants to do a JV with me on a churn and burn we can do it together. I want GSA to do high quality links that I know wont hurt me in the long run. But if anyone wants to do JV we can do this method.

And believe me I know how incredible noob this sounds, but I guarantee someone into churn and burn would absolutely love this. If not contact GSA and say your license was stolen, or Ill not use it. Either way.
01-05-2014, 04:20 AM
RE:
ill do a jv with you
69.gif
01-05-2014, 05:09 AM
RE:
I have all this softwares, can you send me the pm please.
01-05-2014, 12:53 PM
RE:
I have gsa ser / GSA SEO Indexer / GSA Captcha Breaker, pm me pls.
01-05-2014, 04:23 PM
RE:
I have the 3 software of GSA (GSA Search engine ranker, GSA Captcha Breaker and GSA SEO Indexer can I have the method you are talking about?
++ Reps would be appreciated
01-05-2014, 05:09 PM
RE:
Yes I am interested friend...
Direct Message me if you need any HELP!!! Thanks
01-05-2014, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2014 05:42 PM by bhelel.)
RE:
I have a GSA Search Enggine and GSA indexer, can I know how what would you do?
PM me. Thanks
11.gif

28.gif