41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-29-2012, 11:17 AM
Total Number Of People In Internet Marketing
God knows best and I might be wrong...

But based on my on survey as of today (28th February 2012) and based on only the 27 internet marketing forums I visit...

There are a total of 2,249,777 members. That's over 2.2 million! Talk about competition. LOL :P

But I am sure there are overlapping. The 2.2 million is not unique. I'm sure there are people here in this forum who are also registered on another forum.

I just love BBF's sleek interface !

If Admin wants to know the current standings of this forum, you can PM me. And those members interested in more information on my findings, please PM me too! Have a good one.

Take care,
Surveyor
;)
03-13-2012, 10:13 AM
RE: Total Number Of People In Internet Marketing
I wouldn't worry, out of that 2.2 million there's not many that are actual competition. I'd say drop out rate for IM in the first year is probably a solid 95% or higher. People still haven't figured out that you need to run like an actual business to succeed and that it's not a get rich quick doing nothing kind of deal. In fact, I'd say most drop out in the first 3-4 months.
03-13-2012, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2012 12:57 AM by LightKnight.)
Then there's multiple accounts on the same forum, people who stopped being active, people who don't have a clue on making money, etc so the competition isn't that bad.
03-13-2012, 06:11 PM
yeap, u might be right.

for those who didn't quit, they still have to bounce around shiny objects before realizing there is something wrong with them, hehe...

72.gif