41.gif

Poll: Which is the best WP Syndicator Plugins?
SocialBacklinker Pro
Social Networks Auto Poster (SNAP) Free
Social Networks Auto Poster (SNAP) PRO
Syndication Rockstar
WPSyndicator
Onlywire
WPTraffic
[Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-17-2014, 06:52 PM
RE:
rockstar post and amazing share thanks for this great resource! 42rock
12-17-2014, 11:11 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2014 11:14 PM by huntresslove.)
RE:
Cool share, rep you man!
Just wondering, is the poll just for general info. or are you asking if any others are better then what you've outlined in the tut?

Also new to SEO so this may be silly. But do you have great content on your 2nd tier web 2.0 properties? Wondering as i dont go out of my way to build those site just do a straight post share from my WP money site. Hence not sure what ppl mean when they recommend to have great content rich 2.0. If so any tips on how to build it up?

Also any shortcut or bot for socialadr? dont want to sit there all day sharing to earn credit.

thanks again!
Rep is always appreciated Love will return the favor.

Get your own Free Gold Savings Account
01-10-2015, 07:39 PM
RE:
Hello there is your system still working , maybe I can try it on my websites and report ? Are all those backlinks you build too much for a brand new website?
07-06-2015, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2015 02:21 PM by bbhforum.)
RE: Top Wordpress Syndicator Plugins Comparsions: How I Index Any Post Within 1 Min !
yes...i wonder if this still works...since the OP was quite some years ago.
Any one still using this or modified version?
Care to share your recipe please.
07-06-2015, 03:14 PM
RE: Top Wordpress Syndicator Plugins Comparsions: How I Index Any Post Within 1 Min !
yes, Most of the sites no more
49.gif

31.gif