15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-17-2014, 01:50 AM
Top 5 on Google but nowhere on other search engines [PLEASE HELP]
Hi experts, i'm a manager and don't know much about SEO. Today my friend told me that my site only appears on Google search results and nowhere on Bing, Yahoo... When i checked it and noticed it's true, i asked SEO staff but he didn't know why.
Anyone can help me solve this problem, please!
This is my site: tiengnhatmina.com. You can check it with keyword: "trung tam tieng nhat" (I'm in Vietnam).
Thank in advance!
07-17-2014, 02:42 AM
RE:
your site is pagerank 2 . and google like this
07-17-2014, 03:01 AM
RE:
what did you mean, bro?
07-17-2014, 03:31 AM
RE:
Google ranks sites differently than Bing and Yahoo, and if you change things in order to acquire a better rank on Yahoo or Bing, you may damage your ranking with Google. Google is the better search engine, in terms of traffic. Find out how much traffic you're losing by not ranking in Yahoo and Bing, and then decide whether or not it's worth pursuing.
07-17-2014, 04:52 AM
RE:
Try and submit direct to bing and see if it gets ranked

http://www.bing.com/toolbox/submit-site-url

also a submission via
http://www.scrubtheweb.com/abs/submit/

is worth doing as it gets the meta search engines
70.gif
07-17-2014, 07:36 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014 07:38 AM by Havoc.)
RE:
(07-17-2014 03:31 AM)Big Tuna Wrote:  Google ranks sites differently than Bing and Yahoo, and if you change things in order to acquire a better rank on Yahoo or Bing, you may damage your ranking with Google. Google is the better search engine, in terms of traffic. Find out how much traffic you're losing by not ranking in Yahoo and Bing, and then decide whether or not it's worth pursuing.
Nail on the head!

After a brief look at the websites ranking in your niche on Bing and Yahoo. You have quite a bit of work to do if you wish to make any headway on these engines. That being said, you risk harming your Google rankings if you where to pursue a decent ranking on Bing or Yahoo. Unless you are convinced you will be better of on Bing, I would not pay it any attention and continue as you are.
07-17-2014, 01:44 PM
RE:
Thank friends and experts! Rank on Google, that's all. I will accept it. Thanks again, everyone!

44.gif