73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-25-2018, 01:03 PM
Top 4 Hacks To 10X Your Ebay Dropshipping Business.
Good Day Guys, Long time since my last visit to this near to my hart forum. But I have been busy with my CPA and Dropshipping businesses. Now time to share and give back some tips to my fellow friends here on the forum. As I noticed more people now especially in 2018 are going crazy about dropshipping in all of its shapes “Shopify, Amazon, Ebay, Woocomare,....etc”. For that reason I decided to write to you guys some hacks, That may help you 2X, 3X, Or maybe 10X your current dropshipping performance. No matter if you work with shopify, Ebay, Amazon, Or Even something else, These hacks works with you. Without too much introductions lets jump right into this tutorial.

Hack #1 How To Find Viral Products.

Without a doubt, Those products that goes viral on the social media, Are the ones that sells like crazy. So how do we find those hot cakes? Wait I am gonna show you how to find them. All you need is an account on this amazing tool called Ecomhunt.com “Note: I am not an affiliate to this tool or benefited from recommending it by any means.”. This tool allows you to see the most trending and viral products on facebook. Those products have videos that already went to millions and millions of views on facebook. These type of products have generated product awareness already on the consumer mind.

So My Ninja Tip: Take those products and try to run them over Adwords Search Ads. You will make tons of sales. The reason is when these products goes viral, and people starts to watch videos about them on social media, They always search for them on Google. Also the competition in Adwords on these products will not be as hard in Facebook, This mean much easier sales and higher ROI.

Hack #2 Spy On The Most Successful Sellers.

One of my favorite ways to find winning products. After you find a viral product as we discussed in hack #1. Go on Ebay and search for this product. Now you need to sort by sales, but Ebay does not allow you to do that. No Worries! I have the solution. All you need to have is a chrome browser which I am sure you have it. Make a new bookmark “note it has to appear on the top horizontal bookmark bar under the navigation bar.”, Right click on it and choose edit, Now paste this little javascript code on The URL section paste this code:
jvar mylist=[];$('#ListViewInner li.sresult').each(function(){mylist.push($(this)[0])});var list=mylist.filter(function(f){if($(f).find('.hotness-signal').text().indexOf('sold')!=-1){$(f).remove();return f}});list.sort(function(a,b){var compA=parseInt($(a).find('.hotness-signal').text().trim());var compB=parseInt($(b).find('.hotness-signal').text().trim());return(compA==compB)?0:(compA<compB)?-1:1});$.each(list,function(idx,itm){$('#ListViewInner').prepend($(itm))});$('#te​ch_cp').html('<button onclick=\'location.reload();\'>Reload</button>');window.scrollTo(0,0);
“Note This code is not mine, I did not write it. It is safe but I am not responsible about any technical or security issue comes from it, Use It At Your Own Risk.”
After that name it a name you recognize and hit save. Finally go back to ebay search results about your product and click on the bookmark we did and boom!! The results are sorted by sales as you may notice. Click on the top 5 results and then click on the sellers name. And spy on them see what they are selling you may find some golden nuggets in there.

Hack #3 Always Try Hard Finding Discounts.

Always try hard to find discounts. When you buy the product from your source to fulfill your orders. Think about it like that you buy product A from your source for 10$, You sell it for 20$. Let’s say that your customer acquisition cost is 5$ so your profit is 5$ and your ROI is 33%. Let’s pretend that you found a coupon that gives you 1$ discount. You may think it is not worth it to waste your time searching for a one buck discount! But in reality now you are making 6$ profit per unit which is 43% ROI! So you may tell me Kero I do not have time to search for coupons. Ok so why not install a chrome extension called Honey this extension automatically search for coupons and apply it to the order for you. Isn't this amazing!

Hack #4 Smart Way To Increase Your Profit Margins.

As I explained before the importance of finding discounts on your order. There is another way to increase your margins and ROI using these sites called “Cash Back” sites. For those of you that never heard about cashback sites before; Basically the way it work is they makes you buys through their affiliate links and then they split the commision they got with you. You may say ok why not I do that by myself instead of using these websites. The answer is well you can do it if you want but these websites generates hundreds of millions of dollars every single month, Which makes them have higher payouts than you when dealing with the stores. The best website I used is TopCashBack “Ref Link When you sign up from my link just pm with your username I will send you my top 50 Niche List + My Secret Method To Rank In Ebay.” or you can search about it on Google if you do not want to use my ref-link.

Hack #5 Go International.

USA IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!!. There is more than 190 country today in the world to target your store today just get your hands on them and start to test! The competition today in the United States is a killer for any newbie or average marketer. Unless you have this platinum niche.

In the end, I want to thank you for spending your valuable time reading my post. Hope you found it helpful to you. And excuse me if you found a typo or any sentence is not making any sense to you. This because I did not sleep for 2 days now. And I also got a C in my Writing class when I was in college Lol. If you have any question leave a comment here and I will do my best to answer you within 48 hours.
04-20-2018, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2018 08:45 PM by wouex.)
RE: Top 4 Hacks To 10X Your Ebay Dropshipping Business.
Hi,
I have a question about ebay.co.uk shipping charges. Does the item have to be more than 20 pounds in order to be delivered for free in UK? And does that apply only for UK to UK?

And what are the shipping charges by Amazon if the item is below 20 GBP? I am asking because I am not from UK but want to start dropshipping in ebay.co.uk. Thanks
04-20-2018, 10:23 PM
RE: Top 4 Hacks To 10X Your Ebay Dropshipping Business.
Sorry *amazon.co.uk

74.gif