29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-17-2012, 03:48 PM
Tools in this forum
Hey does this site really have all the tools that >>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<< has?

I was going to buy VIP there, it's 80.00.
I seen that this forum has them too so I wanted to know if this place really has all of them even the newest releases?

I'm mostly interested in No hands seo, article marketing robot, tweet attacks, and bookmarking demon.
03-17-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: Tools in this forum
I was assigned to compile all the list of SEO tools from A to Z for easy preference and for everyone to see it easily but did not able to compile and update it yet it since i was waiting for ADMIN/LALA to finish the GoldMine Section so i can get the final list to be public release and to be private release.
Right now i suggest try going on this section,
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Black-Hat-SEO-Tools-Softwares
Most of the softwares you mentioned is been shared here for Free on that section.
You can also request some of the tools be cracked by our fellow crackers here.

Cheers.
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
03-17-2012, 07:50 PM
It will be great if BBHF have a specialized forum listing all tools are listed on >>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<<
05-30-2012, 01:03 PM
Ok i want to buy vip subscribe too
do you have working copy of trafficbuster??

please reply
thanks
05-31-2012, 07:45 AM
nhs is in freebie here i guess, amr last working version is 1.0.9.2 then u can't crack it no more, tweet attacks is a dead software and bookmarking demon I am not sure, there is a version here but I can't confirm it is working
38.gif

51.gif