48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-13-2020, 01:31 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2020 01:33 PM by Lumos.)
To the complainers here in this section, specifically.
This is sad - very sad.

Members are now attacking the sharers ?!?
What kind of krap is that ??

Trying to make sure that ALL the sharers get fed up and take a hike ??
Good job then - it is working very well for that goal.

This seems to be all about the 'post to unlock' thing and complainers abound;
BUT:
Do these complainers have ANY clue where the 'post to unlock' change originated ??

If not - then they are 100% totally full of shit and have no real rights or reasons to complain.

If they do know - then why aim at the sharers - that makes ZERO SENSE.

Try looking at the originating thread by Omni Potens before shoving your own feet further into your mouths:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-IMPORTANT-Saying-Appreciation-or-Thank-You-on-our-BBHF-THREAD-Starter-Sharer-Contributor

Turkeys - good thing turkey day is so close now.

Try this instead:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Introducing-Gratitude

Or even this:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Introducing-Generosity

Accusing sharers of being 'rep whores' in any manner is just plain stupidity.
Reps are just like saying 'thanks' and that is ALL.
Can't be bothered ?!?
So what else is new with the grabby members - oh yeah - NOTHING, that's right.

I have shared loads of stuff here at this great forum, but frankly seeing the kind of pure crap posted by ungenerous, ungrateful jerks is very discouraging.

So I say to the ungrateful jerks now:
Find your own goodies, you bunch of jerks.
Meh.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
11-13-2020, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2021 07:55 AM by angelcrc7.)
RE: To the complainers here in this section, specifically.
Many thanks, smithnowt bro!

Many thanks, smithnowt bro, thanks for being one of the very few that with freedom of expression defend our sharers (you represent the gratitude that I know that many bros and sis have to the sharers, even if they do not write); thanks to defend the few sharers that made this section meaningful with excellent content for a long time. And Thank you for writing opposing the lies of a few who write against the sharers in the most ungrateful way.

-------------- By the way, I'm not sharing that much right now for these reasons:

1. Wasting time thinking about how to respond and explain these issues to people who have no respect or gratitude to us even after having shared so much.

2. Trying to motivate sharers via PM to do not leave our community or just stop sharing.

TQVM - UDEMY Section Bros and Sis
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-TQVM-UDEMY-Section-Bros-and-Sis?pid=3192037#pid3192037

We really miss some great sharers that do not legendarily share as in the past (SteB81, Extraño, leejiacheng1, cgcg and many others); sharers that are irreplaceable and priceless; discouraged because as humans we have feelings and dignity, we are not disposable objets. Because of the negative and ungrateful attitude of some people or even the silence and indifference of others; as an evidence of the fallen human nature, as a senseless rebellion against the people who help us, against the doctors who heal us, against our fathers, and against God who created us with freedom to do right or wrong. Something totally meaningless and without any sense.

3. Motivating myself to do not stop sharing too. However, maybe I will share a little more, just to continue helping our friends, brothers and sisters that I know we still have around here, I hope so.

We only share with simple generosity, we do not share for reps, nor do we receive any money for sharing. But we are also happy when we receive the gratitude of some friends we have made, and despite the indifference of many, and the ungrateful opposition of some others; until we get tired, and we go in due time, as happen with any sharer or prophet.

------------------
About the post to unlock idea:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Post-to-unlock-potential-issue?pid=3189584#pid3189584

* We are totally agree that the post to unlock feature is NOT a good solution to the Udemy Section, don't worry! :)
* The option to block some content was NOT the idea of any sharer, but the idea of our respected mods! ;)
* We only did a test that idea of locking posts for 1 day only, but was not a good idea, so we stopped the same day! ;)

Peace, health and success!

:)
More FREE courses? Get the browser extension shared in my profile! (created by Patrick0 and highly recommended by angelcrc7)
https://bestblackhatforum.com/User-angelcrc7

angelcrc7
11-19-2020, 04:16 PM
Well OK - the problems with forced replies may soon be over !!

As shown here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-IMPORTANT-Saying-Appreciation-or-Thank-You-on-our-BBHF-THREAD-Starter-Sharer-Contributor?pid=3203082#pid3203082
Admin will soon be reversing the changes which have caused the uproar, thankfully.

Here is the text of my reply to Admin's announcement:
"Greetings Bestblackhatforum/Mikhael.
Your news is very, very encouraging and welcome - thank you.

May I also add that the 'quote' button is missed a great deal and it seemed to have vanished at the same time that the other changes appeared.

If it may be possible to reinstate it, many members will hugely appreciate that.

Thanks Again, and Best Wishes.

smith "

The closing funny here is that Omni Potens also made an appearance shortly thereafter and that thread is now closed to further replies.

Such good news is definitely a bright spot in this member's day !!
12-31-2022, 01:47 PM
Precisely regarding all the sharers here! I got started sharing because of each of them, past and present... Much gratitude!
12-31-2022, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2022 02:11 PM by Lumos.)
In appreciation.
Greetings and Thanks Mindpower.
Please take Heart that even without lots of thanks - there are many very quiet, but also good members here aside from the ungrateful jerky types who INSIST that they are entitled somehow to special treatments.

On a totally related note=>
We have seen the departures of some truly selfless and amazing sharers here, and as prime examples I point at SteB81 (quit in 2019) and Leejiacheng1, who quit in 2020 as shown here:
https://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-TQVM-UDEMY-Section-Bros-and-Sis

They were incredibly devoted to this exact section and made so many contributions that it gave the impression of their efforts taking place 24/7 !!

Both got terribly burned out and discouraged...and just quit.

Speaking as one who has mostly 'learned' from pewdemy to despise video courses, I -still- do encourage you to please pace yourself and stick around;
You've become a real shining star in this section to be sure.
PS:
If a banner ad appears below here - it ain't mine !!
66.gif
12-31-2022, 02:36 PM
The main problem I find is this forum is basically dead, and group buy sellers moan about people posting on their post and not buying.... Then you have this whole new forum the Devs are posting "a whole next money grab....." If I see a freebie I give thanks.

I've also done a few groupbuys here but the support from mods/Devs takes ages to get them sorted and other group by organisers seem to just pump them out daily and get lost on what they manage and sell stuff to high as a group buy.... Over the last two years I have found myself going to different sites over bbhf for my needs and it's a shame as this was the first site I found when starting my marketing career back in 2014.

Anyhow maybe it will get better most likely won't.

Happy new year to all.
12-31-2022, 06:09 PM
101% agreed with legend Lumos who just commented above.

Also appreciated to mindpower legend for continuosly sharing the courses in this section.

I personally have less time to come to this section because always late for party, this section become silent until legend like mindpower who still contributed in this section and also I have my personal commitments for my family...

Stay safe as always and happy new year 2023 for great contibutors! APPRECIATE! May Allah/God bless all of contributors/legends/Admin and good members EXCEPT those ungrateful members who should be kicked out from this forum ...

Best regards,
osmanal2

27.gif