63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-02-2014, 10:52 AM
RE:
(05-14-2014 01:04 PM)ladymorlock Wrote:  i think vip's can give a maximum of 5 reps and contributors can give 3 then regular members can give 1 point

yes i see lots of people asking for rep and i dont know also what are reps for maybe for promotion. As long as you share something useful reps will come
Yes but the question of more importance is How many reps can I give away before I lose my reps? Or does one not lose reps at all? That is, let's say I have 20 reps. So if I give away 5 reps to 4 people do I then end up with no reps? Or can you give away as many reps as you want in a day or in a week and it doesn't affect how many you have?

This is a dumb question I guess because no one seems to want to answer it. I am guessing that Reps are yours to keep once earned and it has no relevance to how many you give other people, right?

And so if I want to give every single person on here 5 reps there is nothing to discourage me?
You gotta admit if you are not familiar with forums that use this system, it is confusing!

And to add to the confusion:
Why do people work so hard for Reps and why do others get angry when people ask for them or require them before they'll pass along, say, a license code? And why DO people require reps before giving something away? What's in it for them to have tons of reps?

PLEASE! Someone answer the above questions and if they do I will recommend it become a STICKY here!

I LOVE this forum! I find it extremely worthwhile and recommend all to become Lifetime Members!
But I find it very frustrating that no one answers questions like these, and like how one creates a SPOILER, as in my question above. I have tried doing it according to instructions given and it seems they have changed the method because the instructions don't work or maybe they only work for certain types of links or ???
07-02-2014, 04:26 PM
RE:
(07-02-2014 10:52 AM)jimmyjames Wrote:  
(05-14-2014 01:04 PM)ladymorlock Wrote:  i think vip's can give a maximum of 5 reps and contributors can give 3 then regular members can give 1 point

yes i see lots of people asking for rep and i dont know also what are reps for maybe for promotion. As long as you share something useful reps will come
Yes but the question of more importance is How many reps can I give away before I lose my reps? Or does one not lose reps at all? That is, let's say I have 20 reps. So if I give away 5 reps to 4 people do I then end up with no reps? Or can you give away as many reps as you want in a day or in a week and it doesn't affect how many you have?

This is a dumb question I guess because no one seems to want to answer it. I am guessing that Reps are yours to keep once earned and it has no relevance to how many you give other people, right?

And so if I want to give every single person on here 5 reps there is nothing to discourage me?
You gotta admit if you are not familiar with forums that use this system, it is confusing!

And to add to the confusion:
Why do people work so hard for Reps and why do others get angry when people ask for them or require them before they'll pass along, say, a license code? And why DO people require reps before giving something away? What's in it for them to have tons of reps?

PLEASE! Someone answer the above questions and if they do I will recommend it become a STICKY here!

I LOVE this forum! I find it extremely worthwhile and recommend all to become Lifetime Members!
But I find it very frustrating that no one answers questions like these, and like how one creates a SPOILER, as in my question above. I have tried doing it according to instructions given and it seems they have changed the method because the instructions don't work or maybe they only work for certain types of links or ???
Nobody is answering it because the question is obvious. When you give reps to a user they are not deducted from your reps. Do you see your rep count going down when you give reps? No, well there's your answer.

And people are tired of thread owners making people jump through hoops for links/codes/files in exchange for reps and posts for the following reasons:

- Requiring posts to get something just floods a thread with endless pages of nonsense posts and buries any legitimate discussion, mirrors etc. Nobody wants to wade through 50 pages of bullshit posts like "send me the link, I gave you reps, I need this" and on and on.

- Requiring rep is doing nothing but artificially inflating ones reputation score, which other people use as a sign of credibility.

Exactly why this rule exists:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Gene...#pid782030
07-07-2014, 01:20 PM
RE:
Someone should create a thread for newbies and make it a sticky at the very top of the main forum, explaining all the most important stuff:
1) how to find free stuff and share it
2) how to share stuff anonymously
3) how do reps work - you can give as many as you want but only to one person per thread, your own reps are not depleted when giving reps (not so obvious by the way; one can wonder if it might be a delayed thing, not instant); what is the value of reps
4) one should not ask for reps in exchange for passwords, links, etc.
5) how and why to add spoiler/ hide tags to links
... and whatever other things a person brand new to the forum and brand new to the concept of reps should know
09-17-2014, 12:06 AM
RE:
TWO things to follow to be a helpful user of the forums, please follow this to learn how to create mirrors:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-WARNING-TO-ALL-LEECHERS-NEWBIES-Passwords-Mirrors

Second, be sure to hide links when you do your posting to thank the original poster and share the new mirrors:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Shares-Mirrors-HOW-TO-HIDE-YOUR-LINKS

It's pretty easy once you follow it a couple times, you will "get the hang of it".

Cheers!

71.gif