24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-07-2014, 02:25 AM
To all newbies and leechers read this !!!
Administrator
Lala
Moneystar
aKinaKus
JohnnyShadow
DDR3boy
Raven
King of Marketing
ClownFace
IMcool
cautiontapedmummy
and many many others are the names that
comes to my mind when thinking about big shares, you guys have really been contributing
alot every single day..Really appreciate the effort you guys put into bringing things to gather
and presenting to the visitors here in this forum but it feels bad about the freaking leechers
who are here just to download stuffs and never think of repping to the contributors..
This is just to all newbies and leechers of this forum to act wise and rep if the share was great
and buy the product that helps you..Again to the big guns Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool great job guys..I know I have missed many
names above but this forum is awesome and people here are blodddy awesome.. 42rock 42rock
02-07-2014, 07:40 PM
RE: To all newbies and leechers read this !!!
(02-07-2014 02:25 AM)yasirkhilji87 Wrote:  Administrator
Lala
Moneystar
aKinaKus
JohnnyShadow
DDR3boy
Raven
King of Marketing
ClownFace
IMcool
cautiontapedmummy
and many many others are the names that
comes to my mind when thinking about big shares, you guys have really been contributing
alot every single day..Really appreciate the effort you guys put into bringing things to gather
and presenting to the visitors here in this forum but it feels bad about the freaking leechers
who are here just to download stuffs and never think of repping to the contributors..
This is just to all newbies and leechers of this forum to act wise and rep if the share was great
and buy the product that helps you..Again to the big guns Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool great job guys..I know I have missed many
names above but this forum is awesome and people here are blodddy awesome.. 42rock 42rock
Sadly these types have and will always exist, just ignore. I used to get upset by it too but its just something that will not change with open forums Biggrin
(05-02-2018 03:53 AM)skphero Wrote:  Stop making people by sharing fake keys :p !!
[Image: mysig.png]
02-07-2014, 09:57 PM
RE:
Leechers? better check SEO tools section - its flooded with spam. That is the problem of this forum not leechers
02-08-2014, 02:41 AM
RE:
When i share i do it for the sake of sharing with people that cant afford to buy stuff they NEED!

Some are gratefull...some are not - but that wont stop the spirit of sharing!

Cheers!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
02-08-2014, 03:21 AM
RE:
Forgot to mention you in that list PRT LOL....
19.gif
02-08-2014, 03:51 PM
This spirit of many great contributors is something that's keeping this forum at its best.. 42rock 42rock 42rock
(02-08-2014 02:41 AM)aKinaKus Wrote:  When i share i do it for the sake of sharing with people that cant afford to buy stuff they NEED!

Cheers!
02-08-2014, 04:19 PM
RE:
More mirrors, more mirrors and even more mirrors.

You can never have enough. That's what keeps shares alive. If you leech, make a mirror. Simple to do especially with all these new multi-site uploaders like mirrorcreator.com
02-09-2014, 02:25 PM
(02-08-2014 02:41 AM)aKinaKus Wrote:  When i share i do it for the sake of sharing with people that cant afford to buy stuff they NEED!

Cheers!
I love the way you say it Akinakus

I'm learning to do it the same way too
become more mature and bigger than our own ego

just like all great people who give with out expecting nothing in return
just give it because they feel good to give it
and because they know ... "you get what you put in"
and usually get it in folds

peace Cool

- Nothing is more important than feeling good -

03-11-2014, 10:56 AM
RE:
Hello,

I am new. I am trying to look for a post for beginners to learn how to be a good contributing member of the forum. Still trying to figure out reps and mirrors. Is there a post that is a good starting point for me?

Thans!
03-12-2014, 07:30 PM
RE:
Add Rep is the little Add Reputation button at the bottom of each post. You simply click it and follow through.
59.gif

24.gif