67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

04-10-2020, 05:46 AM
To all Sellers: User youyounes is not a trusted buyer!
Member name: youyounes

member profile: http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-youyounes

This is the typical example of a buyer you're not going to trust. He came to my pm asking me to get access to one of my methods for half the amount of what I usually offers.

I decided to be kind and give him a go. He then purchased and content auto delivered in his email.

After less than 24 hours, he just came back making bullshit excuses and asking for a refund. I told him why and he said my guide didn't deliver what I was promissed and the method wouldn't work for him. Hell, one of the guides included in this purchase has almost 40 pages. It's almost impossible for a person to read a guide worth 40 pages in less than 24 hours and take that conclusion without even ask me for help. I tried to give him support and guidance which is included in all my purchases but he refused to give a go. I even went the extra mile to give him exactly what he needed. He just gave up and said it was ok if I couldn't refund. Of course I wouldnt as my refund policy is clearly stated in BSO thread: No refunds allowed, make decision ahead of purchase!

After lets say a week, this dude went to paypal and started a dispute against me for that purchase. stating the item delivered wasn't as described. Pure bullshit to get my thing for free. I won't tolerate that, I've put a lot of work and money into this product! I'm taking the necessary actions against this dude and I suggest every seller to Deal With Caution when selling anything to this guy. If you give Paypal payment as an option, trust me he won't hesitate to do his move to charge back and get your products free of charge, and who knows, share everything outside this forum.

Please lala and Omni, keep your eyes opened on this one.
04-10-2020, 03:42 PM
RE: To all Sellers: User youyounes is not a trusted buyer!
same with seoexpert1101 he did a charge back twice seems like we have so many people who wants free guide like this
04-10-2020, 04:28 PM
I had similar experience once. By chance this guy from Casablanca, Morocco?
04-11-2020, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2020 05:48 PM by Omni Potens.)
(04-10-2020 05:46 AM)GeeHackz Wrote:  Member name: youyounes

This is the typical example of a buyer you're not going to trust. He came to my pm asking me to get access to one of my methods for half the amount of what I usually offers.

I decided to be kind and give him a go. He then purchased and content auto delivered in his email.

After less than 24 hours, he just came back making bullshit excuses and asking for a refund. I told him why and he said my guide didn't deliver what I was promissed and the method wouldn't work for him. Hell, one of the guides included in this purchase has almost 40 pages. It's almost impossible for a person to read a guide worth 40 pages in less than 24 hours and take that conclusion without even ask me for help. I tried to give him support and guidance which is included in all my purchases but he refused to give a go. I even went the extra mile to give him exactly what he needed. He just gave up and said it was ok if I couldn't refund. Of course I wouldnt as my refund policy is clearly stated in BSO thread: No refunds allowed, make decision ahead of purchase!

After lets say a week, this dude went to paypal and started a dispute against me for that purchase. stating the item delivered wasn't as described. Pure bullshit to get my thing for free. I won't tolerate that, I've put a lot of work and money into this product! I'm taking the necessary actions against this dude and I suggest every seller to Deal With Caution when selling anything to this guy. If you give Paypal payment as an option, trust me he won't hesitate to do his move to charge back and get your products free of charge, and who knows, share everything outside this forum.

Hmmmm.. Let me ban him 1 month as warning ban.
If he does that again or i see report from other user that he is doing that on purpose i will ban him permanently.
For now a warning ban of 1 month if that is fine with you :)
Everyone deserve some chance? :)

Cheers,
Omni Potens

(04-10-2020 03:42 PM)sammywantsya Wrote:  same with seoexpert1101 he did a charge back twice seems like we have so many people who wants free guide like this

Hi sammywantsya, is this the user?

http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-seoexpert1101

or did he change username.
Let me know so i can check this user.

Cheers,
Omni Potens
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
04-12-2020, 12:55 AM
(04-10-2020 04:28 PM)Lavarball Wrote:  I had similar experience once. By chance this guy from Casablanca, Morocco?

Yes, by telling from his IP location.
79.gif
04-12-2020, 12:55 AM
(04-11-2020 05:47 PM)Omni Potens Wrote:  

If he does that again or i see report from other user that he is doing that on purpose i will ban him permanently.

Cheers,
Omni Potens

(04-10-2020 03:42 PM)sammywantsya Wrote:  same with seoexpert1101 he did a charge back twice seems like we have so many people who wants free guide like this

Cheers,
Omni Potens

Thanks Omni!
04-13-2020, 02:11 AM
(04-12-2020 12:55 AM)GeeHackz Wrote:  
(04-10-2020 04:28 PM)Lavarball Wrote:  I had similar experience once. By chance this guy from Casablanca, Morocco?

Yes, by telling from his IP location.

He is Saraisawai25. Because of him I was forced to close down one of my BSO.
05-10-2020, 04:05 PM
(04-11-2020 05:47 PM)Omni Potens Wrote:  

Cheers,
Omni Potens

Cheers,
Omni Potens

yes thats the user i can show full proof of this matter
05-10-2020, 10:21 PM
PLZ BEWARE OF THIS SELLER "Marvinbexter90" she sells scamming products which doesn't work and moreover it leads into trouble..i've all proofs reagrding this issue thta's why she closed her bso thread and stealed my $897 and now she's selling from another account " http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-sammywantsya " i've proofs that both are selling same stuff...plz beware and dont get into trouble...
this scammers has to be ban from this forum
05-14-2020, 12:01 PM
(05-10-2020 10:21 PM)seoexperts1101 Wrote:  PLZ BEWARE OF THIS SELLER "Marvinbexter90" she sells scamming products which doesn't work and moreover it leads into trouble..i've all proofs reagrding this issue thta's why she closed her bso thread and stealed my $897 and now she's selling from another account " http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-sammywantsya " i've proofs that both are selling same stuff...plz beware and dont get into trouble...
this scammers has to be ban from this forum

i can show the full convo about this user paypal is working with me on this situation and its still an ongoing investigation through paypal

if you going to keep going and use this bull crap against me its not going to work i have full documentations on you.

paypal told me they are not pleased with with you and they are working hard to your bank to get things settled once and for all.

so keep talking trash SEOEXPERT

your a creep your rude and your very not a good person. you dont go on your word..

so keep talking shyt
70.gif
Closed

55.gif