7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-06-2016, 12:56 PM
Tips on Making a "Watch TV Shows/Movies Free Online" website?
Hello,

I am not sure if this is the correct forum category to ask questions about this, if not, please advice/move. Thanks.

Anyway, I'm thinking of creating a "watch tv shows/movies free online" website locally. Are there any tips? I have a few idle vps/resellers just sitting there, and figured I'd use it to host the website. All servers are located in the USA, so probably, site will be taken down cause of DMCA if I host the videos, am I correct?

So which brings me to a website that can host the files... and I've found this website called [Reported by Members as spam/premium links] which would remotely download the files from any website so I don't have to worry much about downloading the video by myself and upload it... are there other alternatives? They do have a lot of popups which is abit annoying to a viewer.

I'm also planning on using wordpress, or is there a better CMS to use for this type of website?

Hoping for a reply, thank you!
01-14-2016, 05:59 AM
RE: Tips on Making a "Watch TV Shows/Movies Free Online" website?
Bump!!
I have stream movies...
and I need advice too...
Thanks
01-22-2016, 01:49 PM
me too looking for some tips :p
and specially i need a nice Responsive WP THEM for online movies , any help pleaaaaaaase Sad
01-31-2016, 04:55 AM
pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase guys
02-04-2016, 11:09 PM
(01-06-2016 12:56 PM)kamru Wrote:  Hello,

I am not sure if this is the correct forum category to ask questions about this, if not, please advice/move. Thanks.

Anyway, I'm thinking of creating a "watch tv shows/movies free online" website locally. Are there any tips? I have a few idle vps/resellers just sitting there, and figured I'd use it to host the website. All servers are located in the USA, so probably, site will be taken down cause of DMCA if I host the videos, am I correct?

So which brings me to a website that can host the files... and I've found this website called [Reported by Members as spam/premium links] which would remotely download the files from any website so I don't have to worry much about downloading the video by myself and upload it... are there other alternatives? They do have a lot of popups which is abit annoying to a viewer.

I'm also planning on using wordpress, or is there a better CMS to use for this type of website?

Hoping for a reply, thank you!

1. yes you right .. will be take down :)
2. I usually use this hosting for video
after upload at UTB, automatically file will be upload to videostream hosting (UTS)

see my files from 2014 until today, they not delete :)
[Image: LJ6VhZz.png]

make sure you upload .mkv, .mp4 extension because will automatically upload to stream host

tips : change you title of file !!
example :
Code:
Miracle_20in_20Cell_20No.7_20_282013_29-720p.mkv

to :
Code:
239843948iouweiwueiwqe.mkv

hope this help
sorry for my langguage :)
39.gif

22.gif