69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-22-2015, 03:08 PM
[Tips] High Authority Backlinks Building Method
Backlinks are the most important part for ranking on SERPs. But at this time difficult to create quality backlinks. But if you can extract your competitors, what actually they are doing for ranking. Then you can do better than your competitors. We already know that, A Single backlink is working better than thousend low quality backlinks. So how you will create quality backliks. Nobody want pass their own juice.

I am working a method. And its working. Don't create backlinks with list. Try to create own footprints. Follow this instruction for creating some valuable backlinks.
  • You will see lots of footprints in BBHW. If you don't understand or don't know about it, then go with LinkSearching Tool.
  • Install SEOQuake Extension in your browser.
  • Search by using your niche related keyword in search box.
  • Then short out like this image:
    [Image: yDA2mDl.png]
  • You will get high PR backlinks building sites. Just do it and create backlinks. Increase your ranking.
You will find lots of ways to create backlinks in BBHW. Currently i am using this method, that's why i shared. The overall approach is that, You should create quality backlinks. That's it.
08-28-2015, 02:32 PM
RE: [Tips] High Authority Backlinks Building Method
(08-23-2015 04:12 PM)dreamcube Wrote:  nice share would be better if there was a list of footprints but it's a good concept.
Thanks Mate ! Check this out. http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Foot...ction-2015
08-30-2015, 07:36 PM
bro i installed the extension! but further steps i cant understand! can u explain clearly >
08-30-2015, 07:56 PM
You do know that PR is an obsolete metric right? Also this is too time consuming, you can buy scrapebox for $50- or something ad 20 proxies and have it scrape thousands of links instead of doing it one by one.

And if you can't afford scrapebox then you have no business to be in IM anyway, cus without tools liek SB you will not make it very far.
I Hate n00bs
08-31-2015, 01:22 AM
thanks.....
73.gif
09-22-2015, 12:40 PM
Thank you man Thanks
10-05-2015, 04:09 PM
So your great srategy is to find high pr blogs to post comments? you are in 2012 SEO
10-08-2015, 02:04 PM
This method stills work today. I installed the Moz extension and use the Domain Authority (DA) and Page Authority (PA) metrics to find high quality sites to leave comments on.

Try it and see -- Only way is to test.
11-15-2015, 10:56 AM
thank you very much for sharing this method i will try it. rep added
Hello everyone Perfect 10
12-06-2015, 01:51 AM
thank's so much for your sharing
http://www.duniaq.com/gambar-lucu/
14.gif

65.gif