25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-01-2015, 04:32 AM
Tim makes £2,500 per day with this method, and you can too!
This was Tim, just 55 days ago.

[Image: IUYyixC.jpg]

And this is Tim in his brand new ferrari that he picked up last week.

[Image: W9LJZLg.jpg]

I first met Tim about 3 months ago sat outside a McDonalds in town, from the moment I saw him I knew "he was a hustler". This was a tramp that was not affraid to get in your face and grumble "you got any change?". He stood out from any homeless man I had ever seen, this hobo had presence.

After the 2nd or third time I saw him I told him to come inside with me and I bought him a coffee. I introduced myself and asked about his life.

It turns out in 2004 Tim used to be a SEO, he was ranking for big keywords, scrapebox comments were the order of the day and he grew a small empire of blogs that he used to rank local clients for £750 a month! TIM WAS BUILDING PBN'S BEFORE PBN'S EVEN EXISTED

But thanks to matt cutts the SOAB Tim lost it all. When panda and hummingbird were rolled out it was gone. All his years of hard work were gone.

He invested over £35,000 in SAPE links, hummingbird links, pyramid links, links inside of links, 301 redirects, but none of them worked. His sites slowly got deindexed one by one and his clients were jumping like rats from a ship.

With no friends and nowhere to go his life fell apart and before long he found himself as a street person. This is truly a story that captured my heart as it could happen to any of us. Thats life in the NFL, one wrong move and BAM, you broke your neck.

Within 14 days I met Tim again 4 or 5 times and I ended up buying Tim a laptop, 3 extra batteries and made sure he could get wifi. I gave him some space on my server and have him $50 to buy domains from GD. It did not take Tim long to get back into things, and before long he was making £2500 per day. Thats nearly £1 million per year.

BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin
08-02-2015, 10:25 AM
RE: Tim makes £2,500 per day with this method, and you can too!
LOL When is the ebook Kindle edition coming out?
12-26-2015, 12:12 AM
wooow you are the best mentor ever :D Tongue Happydance
HELLO There have a nice day :)
02-11-2016, 08:39 AM
Great one.

First time visiting this section and I love it!

WW

68.gif