10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-08-2014, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2014 11:01 PM by Zeitgeist.)
Tiered Link building and Adsense/Amazon - Is this safe?
Hi Guys, are tiered Link Wheels in any way dangerous to the Adsense Account? Like on Tier 2 or so. I mean, are they throwing people out for using that? I am getting frustrated with the results of manual link and web 2.0 building to my Adsense sites and i think about using link wheels to rank in competitive niches, but want to make sure i don´t risk my Account. The same Applies for my Amazon Affiliate Account. Anyone ever getting thrown out for using this kind of stuff? Have access to all i need to build it myself, private proxies, software and so on but so far i am only doing it for websites that i don´t monetize with Adsense or Amazon.

I don't care if I would be penalized or something like that because i can always build new sites. But if the Accounts were lost, that would be pretty bad because I would probably not get back in again. So yeah, linkwheels with web 2.0, using private proxies only, no links on PR0 or unknown Pagerank and drip feed max. 100 a day or so.
Thanks. AGAT

20.gif
Free counters!