50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

12-19-2014, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2015 05:27 AM by ♕ Dev Warrior ♕.)
Thread Removed!
Thread Removed!
01-05-2015, 08:26 PM
RE:
There are some internally issues you might like to consider.

Magic Button :
- No follow links on internal links -> link juice distribution problem.
- facebook link has a follow on all pages, others are no follow-> link juice leak needs plugging.
- More than one adword ad above content on each page (4x at least)-> signal of a very spammy site.
- Too many ads no more than 3 per page - same as above
- Less than 800 words per content, -> thin content signal,
- If this is scrapped content from another site then you might be facing duplicate content->check webmaster tools and copyscape
- No contact us form, email is not enough. -> Make a contact form
- No real address for the business or address in about us -> make and list on google + for business real verified address
- dot com is international, consider regionalising the website by adding regional tags and country tags, you are confusing google with American institutions sending wrong signals. - consider changing to local URL for stronger regionalisation.
- No star ratings -> consider adding star ratings for comparisons
- No posts of reviews show on sample sites I've seen. -> Pay somebody to start posting reviews
- Look at mobile view, content is very low, way too many ads above content!!!! -> Change template to raise content

Cheers,..
03-16-2015, 09:45 AM
RE:
dude i thing you got hit by panda...

Create some quality artical or content and then publish it for 2 3 week. you will get 100% result in 2 months. ;) panda recovery is slow poison .
03-31-2015, 05:57 PM
RE:
yes, you can refresh content of your website.
04-01-2015, 06:34 PM
RE:
If you have the cash you might like to get some consulting done to audit your site.
Bruceclay.com are expensive but good if you can't be bothered spending the time on it yourself.
(I'm not affiliated with them btw)
38.gif
Co-founder of SEM Compass
Closed

26.gif