32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-04-2020, 09:42 AM
Thousands of Expired Domains with Wikipedia backlinks
Hi,

I'm scraping Wikipedia for links to expired domains and have built a list of thousands of expired domains with Wikipedia links to them.

Approx 90%+ of them are .com .net .org .co.uk domains (top domains).

I've run them through Moz and most of them are between 10 and 30 page authority / domain authority, so nothing really impressive -- and if there were I'd take it myself.

Clearly, I have far too many for my own uses. Does anyone have any idea where (or how) I might sell these, or some of them?
08-04-2020, 03:42 PM
RE: Thousands of Expired Domains with Wikipedia backlinks
This would be fine for creating PBN's, so you can sell domains to PBN creators, or simply register domain- s, and sell permanent backlinks.
For example, take a look at this:
Quote:https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/super-...nt.1117016
08-07-2020, 11:53 PM
Hello Magma.
I would like to know which domains you have and the price you want as some may interest me. Thank you.
08-07-2020, 11:55 PM
Hi Magma
I would like to know which domains you have and the price you want as some may interest me. Thank you.
10-07-2020, 11:56 AM
(08-04-2020 09:42 AM)Magma Wrote:  Hi,

I'm scraping Wikipedia for links to expired domains and have built a list of thousands of expired domains with Wikipedia links to them.

Approx 90%+ of them are .com .net .org .co.uk domains (top domains).

I've run them through Moz and most of them are between 10 and 30 page authority / domain authority, so nothing really impressive -- and if there were I'd take it myself.

Clearly, I have far too many for my own uses. Does anyone have any idea where (or how) I might sell these, or some of them?

would you mind sharing some pls?? :)
19.gif
11-03-2020, 06:02 PM
For how much would you be selling these? I would liked to know the details please. Thanks.
07-26-2023, 03:07 AM
Interested

73.gif