71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-20-2014, 04:54 AM
[Thoughts?] Pinderful - yet another Pinterest Clone and Other Scripts for.. Free..hmm (Cogzidel scripts)
Hey

any of you come across these guys, or tried any of their scripts ? Looking at the support there seems to be endless problems, and even the demos on the site arent quite up to scratch, but i figure hey, free is free ;p

Ive yet to try it, but it all seems a bit fishy.. Free script... add $50 to $800 if u want installation and "RESPONSIVENESS" what does that even mean...im not really expecting to get answers, or for this to even be an answer to my prayers for a decent pinterst clone, but figure its worth a mention, and see if anyones had any good / bad experience.

ILl report back here

Quote:http://shop.cogzidel.com/products/pinderful-pinterest-clone
07-23-2014, 11:50 PM
RE:
Hi,

Thanks for sharing. I will test it at some point as I am looking into making one of those. I agree with you, free is free, but can still be a good thing. I also noticed that you shared a lot of Pinterest Clones did you try any of them in a live project?

Regards
CRYPTO DOMAINS ARE FLIPPING VERY HIGH ON OpenSea

Get $10 OFF with your purchase

I'M INVESTING HARD IN THESE DOMAINS.
07-24-2014, 04:44 AM
RE:
Hey :) funny u should ask, i am actualy making my own PinMaps clone, currently fiddling with them all, finding all the shortcomings and strengths - largely coming to the conclusion that the current Pinmaps is rather pooryl coded and desperately lacking feature wise.

Still in planning phase u could call it lol - still deciding between a new backend via cake/bootstrap 3 or just moulding and shaping, even combining some of the Wordpress themes and Plugins to suite the immediate need and taking it from there.

My talents though and recent XP have largely based in teh wordpress arena, so idk, maybe just find away to do both, have standalone and lighter version adapted to serve as a Wp plugin.

Id be very keen to work / collaborate with anyone on this. Ill work on putting up a demosite, to try and draw in such folks.

Honestly if u want a fast, painless Pinterest Clone, u should look at the standalone 1.06 Pinterest Clone or 2.3 Pintastic Here on the board - (outdated now), the Pinderful mentioned here in this post - it may be free now, but it is buggy, the amount of work u might have to put into it would only be worth it i u actually owned the IP so to speak, just as much effort to create one from scratch .

Also of note for a Pinmaps alternative is Appthemes Explorer or the WorldTraverler theme (Used stock standard or in combination with King Media plug 1.9 or similar)

31.gif