16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-02-2012, 05:35 PM
This forum better then HackForums???
Well as title says, is this forum better then hack forums or no?
and why is the VIP much better then hack forums?
what do u get in it that you cant get in hack forums?

Also, is the Pm System working lol??
cause i pmed couple pplz and no response, im jw ( stupid question <---)

GETTING VIP SO I NEED TO KNOW THIS INFO :D!!
02-02-2012, 08:09 PM
RE: This forum better then HackForums???
First and Foremost, i am an Ub3r member of HF.
Now comparing this to HF,
[b]This forum concentrates on two major things:

1) SEO - Search Engine Optimization
2) Earning Money Online/ Offline - Methods/Ways

while HF concentrates more on hacking/exploit!

Now lets breakdown to VIP.

In HF, whether you are l33t/ub3r when you need something to download, you NEED to send a PM(Private message) to the one who started the thread and sometimes it depends whether the thread started want to share it or NOT! While in here, all VIP sections does NOT follow a "send a PM(Private message)" system!

Now i am giving you the floor to judge it. :)

And one more thing it doesnt mean you didnt get a response thru pm your being ignored. I have to tell you this that people here were too busy! VIP forum is quite huge to explore! What more if Supreme SuperVIP Section will be unlock too. Plus more additional ripped will follow! It's getting more and more huge sections to explore! I hope this helps! You can ask some supervip members here if you want it to be confirmed! :)[/b]
02-02-2012, 09:08 PM
ight thansk for the answers, makes sense :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hoping more ppl post and give me more confidence to get the vip xD
02-03-2012, 02:41 AM
If your looking for good materials and information you've came to the right place... Check it out first before you decide. I'm an oldskooler who has done everything from IM to email marketing to developing and hosting.. you name it I've done it.. and You don't need to take my word for it.. But just look around at all the information without having VIP.. then imagine what you will get once you get into the vip area's.. well worth it!!!
02-13-2012, 03:08 PM
I agree with lala, HF is more for exploits and hacking while BBHF is all about marketing online and making money :)

It's best to be a member at both because they both focus on very different things.

I would definitely say the BBHF VIP is worth it especially since it's a one time fee and they are always working to add new content.
52.gif
02-16-2012, 06:44 AM
i love those HF private tools getting cracked by us in topleakers formerly deceptiveengineering so their tools you could get them for free..

its better here coz you could get the vip for free if yuo got a good contribution just like me.. at HF, my reps was suck coz im giving negative reps by those coder which i make their tools free.. lol
11-13-2012, 01:27 AM
RE:
Nice answer ..
11-15-2012, 08:42 PM
RE:
Simply all time BBHF is the ROCK.. It's mean. BBHF better than HF.
11-15-2012, 08:59 PM
RE:
HF is where I'm at when I'm not on this forum. There are some serious blackhatters over there and very smart guys, with no concept of making money online... If you want to make serious money online using black hat techniques, I would recommend absorbing as much information as you can from from both bestblackhatforum and hackforums.
11-16-2012, 01:52 AM
RE:
HF is ful of shit never seen a HQ guy there ... Full of scammers,Lechers,LQ and kids in HF :P

HF= Scamers forum

btw i am Ub3R there :(
41.gif

40.gif