17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-03-2018, 03:09 AM
TheDictator - USER is a fraud. Files Claims with No Emails or Explanation
http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-TheDictator

This user filed an unauthorized claim on paypal without emailing or communicating with me - reason? fraud just wanted his money back.

Participated in my GB, I deliver as usual. Hence my reputation speaks for itself. If something goes wrong, users always email or pm to clarify and I sort it out. However this user decided to go ahead and file a paypal claim, not a dispute but a claim... AND THAT TOO - Unauthorized transaction meaning he didnt make that transaction when it is clear that he did because he sent me the transaction details and everything matches on record. I have proof.

I usually don't take users from India and some other countries due to security reasons and past experiences but gave this dude a chance even though he was from India - but again disappointment.

Mods, he needs to be banned. Hurting someones reputation on paypal without any reason is not cool at all. This could have easily been sorted out through communication but none of that happened. I even sent him a PM earlier today which he read but ignored.

I would request all the legit users and organizers on this forum to stay away from this guys, do not give him anything for free... do not do business with him.

Thanks for keeping this forum clean.
01-06-2018, 06:19 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2018 04:43 AM by Ryan Tan.)
RE: TheDictator - USER is a fraud. Files Claims with No Emails or Explanation
"I usually don't take users from India and some other countries due to security reasons and past experiences but gave this dude a chance even though he was from India - but again disappointment."

The same thing happened to me; I also had to deal with PayPal claim from Indian users.
My advice for all, be cautious when trading with Indian bbhf user, I learned it the hard way, after having to deal with 2 resolution case.

Here is one of the culprit, i recommend you to blacklist him, you will save yourself a lot of trouble if one day he decide to join one of your groupbuy.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-Androxus

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-SCAM...BE-CAREFUL
01-06-2018, 10:50 PM
If you're a reputable GB organizer and members know it, why don't you ask them to send the money as "friends and family" or as a "gift"? This way is so much safer for both organizer and buyers I think. Buyers have nothing to worry about because they're protected by our rules. And also, how do you know if someone is from Asia or not? You have to deal with them first, right?
01-07-2018, 06:19 AM
Better to name and shame all these rogues who have no ethics
01-12-2018, 08:44 PM
(01-06-2018 10:50 PM)The Samurai Wrote:  If you're a reputable GB organizer and members know it, why don't you ask them to send the money as "friends and family" or as a "gift"? This way is so much safer for both organizer and buyers I think. Buyers have nothing to worry about because they're protected by our rules. And also, how do you know if someone is from Asia or not? You have to deal with them first, right?

Its business so I have no reason to take it as personal payment. As for how I would know? I clearly mention if you are from certain countries, stay away orelse expect a refund. And it is clear they cannot hide from the truth after making the payment. Nothing personal but i barely had issues with anyone from the western world.
9.gif
02-21-2018, 07:15 PM
dude changed his username lol

http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-itsJD

stay away

33.gif