69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-10-2015, 08:05 PM
The point of tracking direct linking?
Hi guys,

I'm sure the question may look dumb for the majority, but I can't figure out when I do direct linking PPC what is the point of using services like cpvlab / hypertracker..

I mean they provide a lot of info - platform used, time, keywords etc... but for scaling is it enough just to use the advertising platform - lets say bing for example - and just to track and remove the poor performing keywords and phrases.

I'm new to tracking and it is difficult to figure out when I do separate campaigns with 1 or 2 keywords for example, what is the point of such services and how could they help..

Thanks in advance!
03-11-2015, 03:49 AM
RE:
Bump ...Anyone ?
03-11-2015, 05:35 AM
RE: The point of tracking direct linking?
(03-10-2015 08:05 PM)zmeiq Wrote:  lets say bing for example - and just to track and remove the poor performing keywords and phrases.
without tracking you won't know which keyword, ad copy and match type converted
it's very easy to setup tracking, so I would suggest you to don't test anything without it

hope that helps
03-12-2015, 10:34 AM
(03-11-2015 05:35 AM)massengo Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 08:05 PM)zmeiq Wrote:  lets say bing for example - and just to track and remove the poor performing keywords and phrases.
without tracking you won't know which keyword, ad copy and match type converted
it's very easy to setup tracking, so I would suggest you to don't test anything without it

hope that helps
Thanks a lot for the reply.. Since it is a new field for me a little further explanation will be much appreciated :)

1- When setting up tracking for a campaign the tracker should be set for each keyword with a separate micro campaign or what.
For example when I set 10 keywords/phrases on bing it shows which one is performing well and which one not so well.. So isn't that enough?

2- which tracking service will you recommend
03-15-2015, 04:34 AM
RE:
1- no you don't need to set it for each keyword, just put {KeyWord} at the end of the destination url
2- I'm using prosper202, it's not best but it's free

check this video

Magic Button :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xBg9pjiuKs

it show how to setup clickbank offer + bing ads in prosper202
it's pretty much same principle to track any cpa offer + bing ads in prosper202

just don't forget to ad c variables in step "8 Get Links"
c1 {QueryString}
c2 {MatchType}
c3 {AdId}

and as I mentioned put {KeyWord} at the and of the destination url which prosper202 will generate

hope that helps
19.gif
03-17-2015, 09:18 AM
RE:
Thanks a lot man !!! Really helpful ! Reps to you

(03-15-2015 04:34 AM)massengo Wrote:  1- no you don't need to set it for each keyword, just put {KeyWord} at the end of the destination url
2- I'm using prosper202, it's not best but it's free

check this video

Magic Button :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xBg9pjiuKs

it show how to setup clickbank offer + bing ads in prosper202
it's pretty much same principle to track any cpa offer + bing ads in prosper202

just don't forget to ad c variables in step "8 Get Links"
c1 {QueryString}
c2 {MatchType}
c3 {AdId}

and as I mentioned put {KeyWord} at the and of the destination url which prosper202 will generate

hope that helps
03-17-2015, 09:50 AM
lol what type of question is this man?

ok you need to track your keywords your clicks your convertions..

you say the keywords that not performing?
how do you know which keywords underperforming?

lets say for example you have 2 keywords
the first keyword you pay 0.94$ you receive 5.000 impressions with 10 clicks and you pay 9.40$
the second keyword you pay 0.15$ you receive 5.000 impressions with 100 clicks and you pay 15$

which keyword is underperforming?
well the majority will say the first but WHAT if the first keyword was the keyword that bring you 2-3 sales?
and the other are just clickers? or missleading?

obviously you wouldn't know that if you don't track, i know i know you can see the impressions and the clicks in almost any platform but if you don't have solid tracking in place you don't know which keyword bring you sales and which suck your money especially if you do ppc and cpa.....

so you need a tracking solution and for this type of task there are 4 or 5 good ones that can do the job

prosper 202 (tracker 202)
imobitrax
cpvlab
voluum

there are also
thrive and bevo media but i haven't tried them yet...

i hope this helps or clear some things, if it help you ad some rep for my time, if not again it's cool! LOL

ps. i'm just kidding i don't need REPS coz you cannot buy anything with reps lol!
(03-10-2015 08:05 PM)zmeiq Wrote:  Hi guys,

I'm sure the question may look dumb for the majority, but I can't figure out when I do direct linking PPC what is the point of using services like cpvlab / hypertracker..

I mean they provide a lot of info - platform used, time, keywords etc... but for scaling is it enough just to use the advertising platform - lets say bing for example - and just to track and remove the poor performing keywords and phrases.

I'm new to tracking and it is difficult to figure out when I do separate campaigns with 1 or 2 keywords for example, what is the point of such services and how could they help..

Thanks in advance!

63.gif