73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-27-2016, 07:14 AM
RE: The only and the most Simplest Method to make money Online
Thanks, best of luck for you!Nice Thread
12-02-2016, 12:31 AM
thanks. good share
https://911s5.xyz/ Private IPv4 proxies. Socks5 and HTTPs. High Quality. Fast Speeds.

№1 Worldwide !!!
05-07-2018, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2018 02:49 PM by Lumos.)
Many terrific points made here - Thanks CyberNinja !!
(05-04-2016 06:15 PM)CyberNinja Wrote:  Ok well, I read a post somewhere in the reviews section today and I had to write a long reply. But I believe this is the problem with all of us and specially the newbs who keep looking for methods to make money. so thought it deserves a thread...

Here is what you need to make money online... (modified from my reply in the other thread)

If you aspire to be an Internet Marketer.
The first and foremost thing you need to do is to simply stay away from the Shiny Object Syndrome.

Be it WSO or BSO or whatever. (no offense to the sellers on this forum :) and mods can edit this line if they feel like....

You can't buy your way to success and there is no shortcut to making money with IM. If any one claims so, they are only playing with your mind ...

You have all the methods, all the courses, all the guides listed here. Pick one thing you can do and want to do, and do it yourself. Stop running after buying your way to riches or clicking some golden button to land in Internet Marketing Paradise.
It's simply never gonna happen and as long as you keep buying Shiny Objects it definitely won't happen until you work yourself, and only buy what helps you in your work and not DOES THE WORK FOR YOU.

If people were so successful with their websites or methods why would they sell it to you guys?
Won' t they make 10, 20, 50, 100 of their super earning websites and just sit back and relax and watch the money flow in? Or why expose their super dooper methods to the general audience for pennies when they claim to make millions from the same methods?

They make those millions by selling Shiny Objects to you and you keep falling for them because they keep coming up with good sales copies and you keep falling for it.

ABC method 1, ABC method 2...
XYZ Formula 2015, XYZ formula 2016...

And you keep falling for that every time and either keep buying all that shit or keep filling your hard drives with it, which does nothing but fill up your mind with confusion.

Do you think they sell stuff out of generosity or good will?

Any person who writes up a guide for you, or makes you think its easy to make money online, they are only trying to sell you something.....remember that and you won't be cheated again.
Very few, I say again very very few are the generous type who will just give away something for your good and not theirs.

So How can you make money then?

Until and unless you get your shit together and start working day and night, its not gonna happen and you can keep buying Shiny Object after Shiny Object and download course after course, it's not gonna happen.

It's YOU who MAKES IT HAPPEN, not a method, not a course, not a tutorial, not a software, but YOU.
Every single method you see here works if you do the work and use the brain.

I have tested simplest of methods shared here and made something with them even if people keep saying they are old now or out of fashion.
If it's out of fashion then use your brain to modify it to become relevant again.

And if you lack the brain to do it then Marketing is not for you with all honesty and no offence intended.
Marketing is about being smarter than the average folk so you can sell something to them. If you can't outsmart people yet then first train yourself to do that.

It's YOU Who is required to Make the money, nothing else, seek it inside yourself before seeking it in the courses and downloads ;)

If you want to make the money and succeed, then find one thing that you can do and makes sense to you. Then do nothing else but this and think of nothing else but this, even when you are eating and sleeping.

Making a decent landing page and leaving comments in the right groups on Facebook is all it takes to make some good bucks...
You just need to put some action to it, and don't switch to anything else until you make it work and it should work because others are doing it and if they can so can you.

Just put some effort and action. Downloading and reading and quitting won't take you anywhere...
Acting on it will...

/end RANT :)

sorry but hope you guys learn something.

Thanks

But...I must disagree with where you've said:
Quote:/end RANT
Just because the wisdom you've expressed isn't any sort of rant, at least IMO !!

My own biggest problem with IM/MMO is well described by CyberNinja, and;
Yes - I would like to make some little $ - but NOT by swindling others as most of the 'successful' sellers do 24/7.

And as others have said so very many times:
Taking action is obviously important - but I also say=>
Taking action blindly is just foolishness in motion.

Personally - I prefer to avoid foolishness as much as possible.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
07-15-2018, 07:09 PM
CyberNinja... Thanks for the INSPIRATION!!!!! ;0)

I have usually been the motivator for others in both my personal and professional life...

However, during truly hideously hard times recently, I've found myself loosing site of what I always tell/ told others (what I was taught)...

EVERYTHING begins with a THOUGHT, and whatever we DWELL on MOST, Deposits into our HEART, and from there becomes ACTION!!...

Therefore, AS WE THINK and BELIEVE, so ARE we, and so can/ will we ACT, HAVE, DO or BE!!...

So, THANK YOU for giving me a Good SMACK back into REALITY and into remembering that it ALL STARTS WITH ME (LOL! But, Seriously!...)!!!...

Nobody, No Thing, No Circumstance is my problem or has the power to hold me back... ONLY "I" CAN DO THAT!!

I CHOOSE (with the Grace and Power of God) to MOVE FORWARD and SUCCEED, no matter what!!

Everyday we have many opportunities to make choices which will change our reality as well as the reality of those around us, and every choice and opportunity we're presented with will ultimately be colored or swayed by our perceptions of who we are and what we believe we can do, have and be....

THINK about that... And, make a CHOICE to change your THOUGHTS, your HEART, your REALITY...

I KNOW I WILL...

Smiles and Blessings,

Harvest365 ;0)
08-11-2018, 04:17 AM
Guys, who can really post in here a simple method to make $50-$100 daily on a consistent basis, with no money at all, using only free traffic.Thanks in advance
41.gif
08-22-2018, 01:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2018 01:23 PM by bluefeb.)
(08-11-2018 04:17 AM)banus360 Wrote:  Guys, who can really post in here a simple method to make $50-$100 daily on a consistent basis, with no money at all, using only free traffic.Thanks in advance

Did you not read the thread. Above you is a simple method to make that amount daily on a consistent basis with no money at all with free traffic.

You find something you are good at whether it is blogging, youtube, SEO and go with it.
Use Youtube to drive traffic with videos you have created, Quora to drive traffic to the videos, post in chat groups on facebook, may even post in LinkedIn groups.

That is your free traffic and the consistent 50-100 a day? That will take time and work. Or you can pay for solo ads and mailings and creaste a list form people who respond. Either way costs. One is Money. The other way is blood, sweat and tears.
Hitface
08-30-2018, 02:15 PM
This is a good reminder to focus on one thing and work on it until it turns into something.

However, I would add that it's all about providing value. The more value you provide, the more money you will make. Once you have picked an area (niche) you're interested in, create something for someone in that niche that is useful.

If you're a fiction writer, keep writing stories. If you're an artist, keep putting out your work. Etc.

Do what you love, and put it out there for someone to enjoy or use. All the other stuff is just techniques. Pick one traffic technique that speaks to you and focus on it until you start getting buyers. Then add a second technique.

None of this is complicated. But making money takes work. As the old saying goes, "there is no such thing as a free lunch." Meaning, there is no such thing as an "Easy Button" no matter what the gooroos say.

Provide value, put in the work, and eventually you will make decent money.
04-07-2019, 01:02 PM
thanks you for the share.
06-04-2019, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2019 06:48 PM by Lion Club.)
the key is to get every day better

to focus and only use the time for usefull things

time is money
★ Upgrade your business ★

Show us your appreciation below! Thanks
Check our profile if you want to see all our shares!

Your team of lion/ness
06-11-2019, 01:41 AM
I can confirm this mindset WORKS 100%, took me out of the whole "can I even make money on the internet?" confusion to more like "how can I make MORE money from the internet"

it's not if, only when
43.gif

11.gif