9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-02-2013, 02:32 AM
The biggest mistake BBHF members do, that prevents them from succeeding in IM!
I've been in Internet marketing for more than a year!, been a BBHF member for quite a few months. I've downloaded hundreds of wso's from freebies section!
I've downloaded wso's claiming methods that can earn $10-$500 a day methods, guess what?...I was still struggling to make even $10-$20 dollars a month.....

BUT ONE THING that CHANGED THE WHOLE GAME FOR ME!!- Switching from being a consumer to producer!

Yes, any successful person in IM agrees to my words!...For several months i downloaded wso's, read several methods, tried implementing them, if somethin's doesn't work out, i would download another wso again and try implementing it, before completing the process, i would come across another shiny object, i would download it and start spending hours together watching vids and reading pdf's...END RESULT?.......wasting hours and hours just being a consumer of knowledge finally not earning a single dime online!...

Finally, I got fed up getting caught in this vicious cycle and made a decision, everyday i will spend only 20% of the time reading wso's or learning thin's while I'll spend remaining 80% on implementing methods that i'm quite aware off! that is it, my decision started paying off, i could start seeing success!

I am writing this post, so that members in this forum who are facing the same problem that i use to face before can adapt my change(80-20 rule) as a part of new year resolution and make 2013 a successful year!
01-02-2013, 04:41 AM
RE:
The main point is TAKE ACTION !!

Anyway 80-20 rule is Parreto Principle !! I implemented that rule on my whole life 5 years ago and i think it works perfectly to make me get my first buck online !!
01-02-2013, 05:28 AM
RE:
Since your VIP.
Check MoneyStar thread

[MoneyStar 's BBHF VIP Exclusive Money Methods] 99.99% You Will Make Money With this!!!(<[$].[$]>) Only lazy will fail!!! 0.01% Failure Rate! (^_-)\m/

Read more @ bestblackhatforum.com : [VIP] BestBlackHatForum Highly Recommended Money Methods for Every SuperVIP!!! http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-VIP-...z2GofRnYlH

Very Solid Info!
Thumbs Up!!!
(01-02-2013 04:41 AM)royalblue Wrote:  The main point is TAKE ACTION !!

Anyway 80-20 rule is Parreto Principle !! I implemented that rule on my whole life 5 years ago and i think it works perfectly to make me get my first buck online !!
01-02-2013, 06:19 AM
RE:

Definitely. Action is the biggest key. Because even if you didn't reach your goal of making money, you still learned something and you better off at least trying, then sitting on your butt and daydreaming.
01-02-2013, 01:42 PM
RE:
Yup...action is the most important key!...knowledge is just potential power which is worth only when it is put into action!
40.gif
01-04-2013, 01:27 PM
RE:

Thanks for sharing your views! any other senior members who can share their views on this is very much appreciated!
01-04-2013, 01:43 PM
RE:
(01-02-2013 05:28 AM)Akaski Wrote:  Since your VIP.
Check MoneyStar thread

[MoneyStar 's BBHF VIP Exclusive Money Methods] 99.99% You Will Make Money With this!!!(<[$].[$]>) Only lazy will fail!!! 0.01% Failure Rate! (^_-)\m/

Read more @ bestblackhatforum.com : [VIP] BestBlackHatForum Highly Recommended Money Methods for Every SuperVIP!!! http:///Thread-VIP-BestBlackHatForum-Hig...z2GofRnYlH

Very Solid Info!
Thumbs Up!!!
Only VIPs could see it, anyway, thanks for sharing.
01-14-2013, 04:56 PM
RE:
Yes, aswin you're 100% right... We are always looking for new ways... and we forget the working ways..... I will carry your suggestion.
Be Like REPS.. it's just 1 Second task - Click REP Button - [Image: tnx.gif]
01-15-2013, 01:25 AM
RE:
(01-14-2013 04:56 PM)REKHILESH90 Wrote:  Yes, aswin you're 100% right... We are always looking for new ways... and we forget the working ways..... I will carry your suggestion.
Thanks for replying on this thread my friend!
01-15-2013, 02:18 AM
RE:
This was a short but inspirational post that has sparked something inside me, a fire, a desire. Whatever it is, I now view the 80-20 rule as that of the holy bible. I have started 2 blogs and posted a couple of posts on them already, hoping to grow them into mini-niche sites that will bring in pocket money for me in the near future. That may very well be the 1st action that I have taken in my journey to becoming an internet marketing expert, though I would really like to learn and develop real black-hat methods and mentality soon. Cool Other than that, THANK YOU AGAIN TS for the OP, for it pushed me to my first actions!
52.gif

75.gif