36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-17-2017, 01:19 PM
The best spinner in the market ...
Hello my BBHF friends,
I have a question about the Spinners software available in the market.
I remember that last year I tried a software that almost didn´t change any characters in the words, BUT I´ve noticed that the spin text passed Plagiarism’s programs like CopyScape and Viper.
How did they do that?
Hidden code inserted or wheres is the magic comes from?

Thank you for your inquieres,Happydance
Juan Ale.-
03-17-2017, 08:26 PM
RE: The best spinner in the market ...
It simply changes some of the characters to their html equivalents.

When the page code is parsed by plagiarism checkers, it registers as unique. But when the code is parsed by a browser, it displays the text back into normal English.

Contrary to what sales copy says, these tools will NOT benefit your site one bit from an SEO perspective - and may actually end up with your site being penalised, as search engines are now very familiar with people trying to use this approach to game them.

HTH ;)
03-17-2017, 10:04 PM
The way it works is that they use characters from another language that look the same as the English alphabet. The problem with that is the search engines can't crawl your site properly because your content is technically not in English.
03-20-2017, 02:00 AM
Thank you kirstie and verminator
for the clear trick explanation about this matter.

But I would like to use this little trick in order
to skip plagiarism copy content like Copyscape and such,
so please would you be able to recommend me software
related to this parsed code?

Any suggestions? Happydance

Thank you and Reps +5 to both of you my friends.

(03-17-2017 08:26 PM)kirstie Wrote:  It simply changes some of the characters to their html equivalents.

When the page code is parsed by plagiarism checkers, it registers as unique. But when the code is parsed by a browser, it displays the text back into normal English.

Contrary to what sales copy says, these tools will NOT benefit your site one bit from an SEO perspective - and may actually end up with your site being penalised, as search engines are now very familiar with people trying to use this approach to game them.

HTH ;)
03-20-2017, 10:19 PM
The name is

article coder

Atul
34.gif
03-20-2017, 10:20 PM
One name that I am aware of is article coder

Atul
03-21-2017, 06:46 AM
I have been using WordAI so far so good, I have both used it to produce spinned text as a flat copy, or the actual spintax with Text Spinner Wordpress Plugin. The plugin does use some html that might give it away to Google Algorithm, but the flat text is spot on, every time you run the WordAI spinner it produces spintax and four options of spinned text. No cheap but I am happy so far.

@Atul can you give us the url for Article Coder?
CRYPTO DOMAINS ARE FLIPPING VERY HIGH ON OpenSea

Get $10 OFF with your purchase

I'M INVESTING HARD IN THESE DOMAINS.
05-05-2017, 06:26 AM
+1 for WordAI
~ANDROXUS

44.gif