32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-06-2016, 03:06 AM
The Sexy Link Building technique
Most of us blogging in "SEO/Blogging" niche (other niches as well) get mails from many people for guest posting !! We get mails from many writers from some writing websites !!! Right ??
They do provide good content !! Though sometimes generic but for me I have always got good quality content.
So What happens is, many of simply accept them !! that too for FREE !!! That's nothing bad unless you allow guest posting on your site..
You must always remember the fact that these people guest post on your site to get a link from your site. Yeah they deserve it !!
But you can now have a good benefit of it. Infact a much better benefit !!
You can do 2 things !! Results depends on how well you can pitch the person.
1. Since these guest posters (the foreign guys/ mostly females) are generally only into guest posting and do around 5-20 guest posts every month. You can say them the following lines:
"I do appreciate your request and I will allow you to guest post on my blog if you link my posts (any relevant post) on your upcoming 1-3 guest posts. "
I just mentioned what you can say !! Don't simply copy paste the same lines. The whole success depends on how well you convince them.
2. The second way is to allow them a guest post with their link. But tell them to link the same guest post in their future guest posts on other blogs. You can either say:
"Your guest post will be posted but the outbound links will be made no follow due a large request of dofollow links from our site. We usually sell our links to networks for above 50$. However since you are providing a quality content, I can offer you something different.
You must be also writing guest posts on other blogs!! Right ??, so here's what you can do, link this guest post which you are posting on my site to any 1-3 of your future posts. Once you do this, I will dofollow your links.
"
So I hope you got the point !! This is not the only way, I just opened up the idea. Implement it in a wider way !!
Who might know you may end up getting links from some really big sites. (coz these guest posters are posting on every big site as well).
.DO add reps++ Thanks

56.gif