36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-28-2012, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2012 10:30 PM by powerbuks.)
The Secret Sauce
Hello Everyone,

People post here in the forums to share their thoughts, Ideas and personal experiences with making money. Sometimes they are Original, Sometimes Inspired and Sometimes Stolen. This trend will go on forever coz we are engineered like this ......... its the trend which we follow.

I am not a Hi-flyer ... didn't made tons of money in a day but yes I had my share HITS and MISSES and I am not going to talk bout them either. I am going to talk bout what I observed and what I FEEL IMPORTANT to everyone in general, On what should we focus on rather than going around tips and tricks in an already saturated market.

[Image: fa0ppz.jpg]

That's the truth market is SATURATED with Bullshit coz we only know bout Bullshit, we never thought of exploring other markets and make mistakes....... 2 months back I took retirement from IM and went into a little introspection n what I found was total crap.

Yes CRAP CRAP N CRAP...... I am all dependent on others to give me Niche, Marketing Ideas, Sales Pitch, Sites and was not using even 1% of my total brain....

I am not against IM Gurus... they teach us what they invent or discover ..... but most of the time everyone implements it exactly the way it is taught or explained and suddenly the method or niche becomes SATURATED n at that very moment we CRY out 4 simple words..... IS IT A SCAAAAAM?????? PLEASE REVIEW.... [even for that we need others... why don't you review it yourself and help others too].... it is a trend...... this is wat I have observed......

MY 2 MONTHS OBSERVATION {now I can be wrong here.... so inputs are always welcomed}

1) People are getting lazy physically n mentally [ Automated or one click do all product will be in demand ]
2) Pleasure is more imp than actual Need [ That's why people buy crap and then justify ] [ don't sell products sell emotions ]
3) Basic human Urges are always in demand [ Food,Home,Insecurity,Social Life,Sex,pleasure,Pain,love,hate,Etc ]
4) Testing and twisting new and old Ideas can bring out better results.
5) Only 2-3% webmasters make real money ... so its really not that hard to find ur way if you are totally geared for hardwork.

if you really appreciate this then please comment with an idea or a meaningful comment that can be an addon to the article.... and if you hate it.. just keep it to yourself and please don't waste the space with senseless commentary.

Best Regards
Powerbuks Cool
09-29-2012, 08:39 AM
RE:
Thanks for this one. :)
09-29-2012, 09:14 AM
RE:
Well said.
10-29-2012, 06:08 PM
RE:
Great post. you only get out of your marketing what you put in. As for dog training, I've seen a lot of the Guru's selling the ready to go site kits. Also, one is making money with a "teach parrots to talk". A lot of $10 dollar a month sites that don't require a lot of work is better than one $100 dollar site that has to be tweaked daily.
04-27-2014, 10:52 AM
RE:
thanks you for this
37.gif

79.gif