12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-23-2022, 12:43 AM
The REAL TRAFFIC APP!
Yeah sounds like a Billy Darr headline but this one is from a guy (I thinbk) that very oftens pulls those people and drags them through the mud, andy Broklehirst

https://realtrafficapp.com/jv.html

even just a review and i will buy it
05-23-2022, 04:38 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2022 04:45 AM by solar33.)
RE: The REAL TRAFFIC APP!
Here's the full sales page:
Code:
http://realtrafficapp.com

Does sound interesting.

Anyone else heard of this?
Cheers!
05-26-2022, 09:34 AM
Bump for this
05-26-2022, 10:34 AM
bump for this
05-27-2022, 02:04 PM
Review::::

I bought this. Don't bother. Days after buying the seller sends an email saying you can expect to receive 1 visitor per day for the first month and then double second month! An absolute JOKE!

You install these files in your folder/subdomain. It's something where people can copy and paste text?? I don't get it and don't understand why anyone would use it. They supposedly send traffic to it within 72 hours. You know - that one visitor per day sht. You put your banner ads at the top and bottom of the page. That's how you monetize. You can link to whatever you want but since you won't be getting any real traffic it's a waste of time.

Here is the email Andie Brocklehurst sent:

Here's the exact ways I am using Real Traffic App.
Over the past few days I've been telling you all about Real Traffic App, and the FAQ on the main page has helped clear up confusion as to how and where the traffic comes from!
But it seems that some people are just not understanding what they have and assuming it to be something crap like a traffic exchange.

It isn't!

And the two ad or link spaces on the page are YOUR ADS, Never ours!
But you have to remember what is coming to that page to use it...
REAL HUMAN BEINGS!

But the traffic is totally unfiltered/un-targeted, and the demographic we have coming into these pages is just very wide (It is mostly Tier 1 traffic).
So what do you do with traffic like that?
You FILTER it!

And that is what the two ad spaces do. That is where your text ad, or better still a banner ad can be placed. You could make one a health offer and one an MMO offer.
Or one could be to a how-to video on your youtube channel and one could be an ad for haemorrhoid cream!

Let's face it internet marketers or entrepreneurs all must need lots of haemorrhoid cream the way they get their asses burned by 90% of the gobshite that gets sold on Warrior+ these days.

But not everything sold there is cack - just like this isn't!
Always install this in a sub-folder on a domain. It never replaces any existing site you might have on it. In fact even when I use this to flip domains, the front page of the site is my for sale page and I have this active in a sub folder...

The top ad says "This domain is for sale" and links back to the front page and the bottom ad is a rotator created with Power Ads Up (That's the optional upsell).
Now a couple of words of warning...

1) This is professional web server software. We have made it as easy to install as possible, but if you don't already have a web hosting account that can run PHP scripts (if in doubt ask your web host) and you've never had hosting before - you are going to have to learn a couple simple things! Read the help pages and watch the help videos provided by your web host if necessary. Remember, we were all there once!

2) Don't expect an avalanche of traffic - this is a slow and steady build where the growth is exponential over time. The first month on a new site might. be 1 or 2 visits a day, 30 over the month, but month two that will almost certainly of doubled and it will continue growing. Having said that, some of our beta users made sales off their ads in the first month - but I'd call that very lucky!
36.gif
05-27-2022, 07:05 PM
Wow! Sounds like something from 20 years ago.
Banner ads. LOL.
Thanks for your review and letting us know the reality, Chris.
Repped you.
Cheers!
05-30-2022, 09:52 PM
(05-27-2022 02:04 PM)chris374 Wrote:  Review::::

I bought this. Don't bother. Days after buying the seller sends an email saying you can expect to receive 1 visitor per day for the first month and then double second month! An absolute JOKE!

You install these files in your folder/subdomain. It's something where people can copy and paste text?? I don't get it and don't understand why anyone would use it. They supposedly send traffic to it within 72 hours. You know - that one visitor per day sht. You put your banner ads at the top and bottom of the page. That's how you monetize. You can link to whatever you want but since you won't be getting any real traffic it's a waste of time.

Here is the email Andie Brocklehurst sent:

Here's the exact ways I am using Real Traffic App.
Over the past few days I've been telling you all about Real Traffic App, and the FAQ on the main page has helped clear up confusion as to how and where the traffic comes from!
But it seems that some people are just not understanding what they have and assuming it to be something crap like a traffic exchange.

It isn't!

And the two ad or link spaces on the page are YOUR ADS, Never ours!
But you have to remember what is coming to that page to use it...
REAL HUMAN BEINGS!

But the traffic is totally unfiltered/un-targeted, and the demographic we have coming into these pages is just very wide (It is mostly Tier 1 traffic).
So what do you do with traffic like that?
You FILTER it!

And that is what the two ad spaces do. That is where your text ad, or better still a banner ad can be placed. You could make one a health offer and one an MMO offer.
Or one could be to a how-to video on your youtube channel and one could be an ad for haemorrhoid cream!

Let's face it internet marketers or entrepreneurs all must need lots of haemorrhoid cream the way they get their asses burned by 90% of the gobshite that gets sold on Warrior+ these days.

But not everything sold there is cack - just like this isn't!
Always install this in a sub-folder on a domain. It never replaces any existing site you might have on it. In fact even when I use this to flip domains, the front page of the site is my for sale page and I have this active in a sub folder...

The top ad says "This domain is for sale" and links back to the front page and the bottom ad is a rotator created with Power Ads Up (That's the optional upsell).
Now a couple of words of warning...

1) This is professional web server software. We have made it as easy to install as possible, but if you don't already have a web hosting account that can run PHP scripts (if in doubt ask your web host) and you've never had hosting before - you are going to have to learn a couple simple things! Read the help pages and watch the help videos provided by your web host if necessary. Remember, we were all there once!

2) Don't expect an avalanche of traffic - this is a slow and steady build where the growth is exponential over time. The first month on a new site might. be 1 or 2 visits a day, 30 over the month, but month two that will almost certainly of doubled and it will continue growing. Having said that, some of our beta users made sales off their ads in the first month - but I'd call that very lucky!

Cheers mate, saved me some money and most important time...
04-22-2023, 11:47 AM
Does anyone know about he's product like "The Easy Affiliate Playbook" or "The Easy Affiliate Marketing Playbook"?
Both are the same product.
He just uses these names interchangeably.
And, you can find it here @ ?
https://EasyAffiliatePlaybook.com

He talks about making Getting FREE TRAFFIC from some sources, well, the way he teaches You How, and You BANKING $100's Per Day Online.

That kind of SOUND SEXY to Me Eyes and Ears too.

PLEASE... COULD ANYONE SHARE THIS SHORT EBOOK, IF YOU HAVE IT.

THANKS...

17.gif