56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-27-2013, 08:00 PM
The Naked Truth About Warrior Forum
Came across this site and was shocked at how the warrior forum fools newbies!

Code:
http://www.theantiwarrior.com/

Anyone got scammed before, pls comment here.
01-31-2013, 12:17 PM
RE:
Scammers, they are everywhere, not just WF ~
01-31-2013, 11:04 PM
RE:
(01-31-2013 12:17 PM)seoexperttools Wrote:  Scammers, they are everywhere, not just WF ~
Including other black hat forums
SEO Agency spending over $1k a month? Let's talk.
01-31-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: The Naked Truth About Warrior Forum
(01-27-2013 08:00 PM)garyng174 Wrote:  Came across this site and was shocked at how the warrior forum fools newbies!

Code:
/

Anyone got scammed before, pls comment here.
Very interesting blog! They pullout all the lies and fraudulent things WF is doing to make money ripping newbies. I think everyone in BBHF should read their posts and stop sharing BS WSO's that making nothing bu empty promises.
02-27-2013, 06:44 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share! Good info.

From what I have learned about the WF (WSO mainly) is one thing: 99% of the crap released there is just that, crap. The other .5% can be useful and then the last .5% is worthy of buying.
53.gif
if you think everyone else stupid, might be good time to look in a mirror...
02-27-2013, 08:17 PM
RE:
Some of these warriors sure have the gift of the gab. I guess some of these opportunities on there legit. But a lot are just pure crap that you can find online for free on someones blog. Do you really need to pay 5 bucks for a guide on how to upload a youtube video... lol it's a joke.
03-03-2013, 12:57 AM
RE:
I am joining a coaching lesson which teach you how to earn money on the net, then later i only found out he coach you on how to create your own product and sell it in warriorforum. One thing i am curious about is how can a noob like me create an internet marketing product and sell it in warriorforum? Doen't really make much sense though
04-04-2013, 10:00 PM
RE:
(03-03-2013 12:57 AM)stanvy Wrote:  I am joining a coaching lesson which teach you how to earn money on the net, then later i only found out he coach you on how to create your own product and sell it in warriorforum. One thing i am curious about is how can a noob like me create an internet marketing product and sell it in warriorforum? Doen't really make much sense though
How did your coaching session go in the end? Did it work out well.
04-04-2013, 10:30 PM
RE:
most of the warriors are full of crap , i mean when they release something they will release another v2.0 v2.1 v3.0 and so on and so forth , thats why its a good thing we the members of BBFH are getting some WSO for free, atleast we would know if their product is actually worth buying for,
06-07-2013, 04:46 PM
RE:
Thats true.

base on my own experience, I was just paid for vip membership in WarriorForum..
at first time I was really excited to see what I can learn and get with this special thread in WF.. and then What I see?

nothing......... :( :( :(

In there was nothing... as the other say, you can find the post in google without need to pay..

I recommended not to pay for VIP in WF.. save your money for other thing that are more useful, like buying backilink for article..;)
44.gif

77.gif