33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-12-2016, 04:26 PM
RE: The Big List of Sites to Submit Your YouTube Videos
Thank You. I am just beginning Youtube marketing so this list will come in very handy.

Q. Do you post manually or is there an automated way to submit to these sites?
08-12-2016, 06:55 PM
(08-12-2016 04:26 PM)beefytom Wrote:  Thank You. I am just beginning Youtube marketing so this list will come in very handy.

Q. Do you post manually or is there an automated way to submit to these sites?

Hi there, Thank you for stopping by, I have been with youtube marketing with 6 years of experience and what I can tell you, I do it manually, I DON'T PURCHASE any ping or backlinks from Fiverr or another platform I use those sites and all my videos rank better! let me know if you need something i can help with!

This is some commissions that i made with that! :

[Image: d8ebd09e01.jpg]
Alan.
08-15-2016, 12:48 PM
This is great stuff man..keep it up
08-16-2016, 12:05 AM
(08-15-2016 12:48 PM)zyobiz Wrote:  This is great stuff man..keep it up

Awesome,Let me know if you have any question that i can help with!
08-16-2016, 12:37 AM
Thanks Thank you for the great/useful share. Max reps added.
19.gif
08-16-2016, 08:27 AM
(08-16-2016 12:37 AM)$$MrFlatTop$$ Wrote:  Thanks Thank you for the great/useful share. Max reps added.

Reps added back, Thank You for stopping by! If you have any question feel free to let me know about it! I'll be more than happy to help!

Cheers.

Alan.
08-16-2016, 08:31 AM
great list..REP

thanks
08-16-2016, 09:11 AM
(08-16-2016 08:31 AM)demargoo Wrote:  great list..REP

thanks

Reps added back! Thank You for your support. Any question I'm here to help!
08-16-2016, 12:39 PM
(07-31-2016 06:14 PM)alanfokt Wrote:  Hi, mate!

I guess you work with youtube partner/ You monetize your videos! I can help you with that!

If you have more than 100 try to share the link of your videos in the description of other videos! this method ranks your video quickly on YOUTUBE not google.

I use this method only to rank my AFFILIATE VIDEOS on google that being said launch jacking .. Target visitors only from google.

If I were you I will JUST ping all my videos + copy all videos link to post them in the description in order to let youtube optimize them! don't forget to use keyword planner to get some good TAGS.

Let me know if this helped you!
what do you mean with share the link of my video in the description of other videos ?, you mean like if I have 100 videos, I put video the other link of 99 videos, into the 1 video's description ?, and vice versa ? until all the videos linking each others ?

and what about pinging the videos ?, you mean submit it into the website above ?
08-17-2016, 09:06 AM
(08-16-2016 12:39 PM)divingdiver Wrote:  
(07-31-2016 06:14 PM)alanfokt Wrote:  Hi, mate!

I guess you work with youtube partner/ You monetize your videos! I can help you with that!

If you have more than 100 try to share the link of your videos in the description of other videos! this method ranks your video quickly on YOUTUBE not google.

I use this method only to rank my AFFILIATE VIDEOS on google that being said launch jacking .. Target visitors only from google.

If I were you I will JUST ping all my videos + copy all videos link to post them in the description in order to let youtube optimize them! don't forget to use keyword planner to get some good TAGS.

Let me know if this helped you!
what do you mean with share the link of my video in the description of other videos ?, you mean like if I have 100 videos, I put video the other link of 99 videos, into the 1 video's description ?, and vice versa ? until all the videos linking each others ?

and what about pinging the videos ?, you mean submit it into the website above ?

I mean you have to put the link of your video that you want to rank in other similar videos! share it in the description of other videos that you have "NO MORE THAN 5 SHARES" Google will consider you as a spammer if you doing more than 5 Links!

Feel free to reach me out if you need anything that i can help with!
69.gif

12.gif